Asians 2? (2 Viewers)

Bendent

HSC
i saw this really really really really really really really really beautiful chinese girl the other day at burwood o_O

XPac2

HSC
No, if stereotyping has told us anything it's that black guys are the ones who are well hung.

lychnobity

HSC
i saw this really really really really really really really really beautiful chinese girl the other day at burwood o_O
Me too.

There's a sort of subtle flirting with Asian girls, they drive me insane with it.

Last edited:

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
jeshxcore: you grew up mainly around white people, what the fuck do you know about asian people? You whitewashed banana fuck.

You were raised in Wahroonga or what ever that place is called, you were not raised in the Western suburbs where ALMOST ALL of the asians are located. If you live out here, like me (Belmore, ding ding ding ding), you'll see a diverse bunch of asians.

Now do us normal asians a favour, hook up with white guys, pump out white kids until that asianness is out of you because tbh we asians don't need little bitches like you who are ashamed of their root. Now fuck off and slit your wrist or hang out with lads and be a bogan or something.

Last edited:

samthebear

HSC
jeshxcore: you grew up mainly around white people, what the fuck do you know about asian people? You whitewashed banana fuck.

You were raised in Wahroonga or what ever that place is called, you were not raised in the Western suburbs where ALMOST ALL of the asians are located. If you live out here, like me (Belmore, ding ding ding ding), you'll see a diverse bunch of asians.

Now do us normal asians a favour, hook up with white guys, pump out white kids until that asianness is out of you because tbh we asians don't need little bitches like you who are ashamed of their root. Now fuck off and slit your wrist or hang out with lads and be a bogan or something.
oh snap. i think i articulated that in a less... agressive manner in a previous post. but because this post hits the nail on the head i'll +1 it.

Bendent

HSC

maybe because i assume she feels she's different or 'rejected' by the 'normal asian' people (for whatever reason) that's why she's developed some negative or inferior complex feelings about herself (or her dad or mum) and her race that's why she is having some identity issues, like the seast asian v east asian thing.

i've noticed there are quite a lot of her types that diss the 'normal asian group' whereas the other 'normal asian group' rarely cares about issues like this...

regarding the topic, thanks for the compliments LOL

Last edited:

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC

address?

man take it easy, your gonna drive the chick mad. Plus her life, not yours.

samthebear

HSC
Race is just a social construct that dim people use to group and typecast people.

If you happen to be 'asian,' but you feel more comfortable with western culture, what on earth is wrong with that?

The only thing that makes an Asian person inherently any different from a European person is a few very minor physical differences.

You have no choice as to what race you are born into, why should it dictate the way you behave?
Whats wrong is that she feels a need to put down the asian race just because she feels that is some how being asian makes her a lesser person. i'm absolutely fine with people choosing to be apart of one culture that isnt their own - but i'm not fine with people slagging off their own race because they feel it is inferior (and thus by some warped logic, makes them inferior).
I'm asian but i feel more comfortable with the western culture; doesnt mean i go around slagging off my own race. Take some pride in who you are - your race doesn't define you but like it or not its part of you. Like your family. Even if you dont like your family you're still part of it.

If you cant accept who you are, how exactly are you going to accept other people for who they are? "race" is too simplistic a definition, because your "race" encompasses your heritage. While who you are is defined by a lot of things, where you come from and what your heritage is doesnt change. your heritage is part of who you are too. Accept your heritage and live your life the way you like while still understanding and accepting your heritage. You'll find that you end up liking yourself alot more.
While i'm not hard core "AZN PRIDE" my heritage is equally important to me as all my other beliefs influenced and shaped by the western culture in which i've grown up in.
If you start hating one part of who you are you'll eventually hate all of yourself - which is a very sad way to think yourself of.

My main point: Dont feel like you're an inferor or some how lesser person based on your race. You are you and the value you put on yourself is up to you. Your race doesnt define it - your attitude to your race/cultural heritage and how you want to combine it with the way you think will define it.

Bendent

HSC
Whats wrong is that she feels a need to put down the asian race just because she feels that is some how being asian makes her a lesser person. i'm absolutely fine with people choosing to be apart of one culture that isnt their own - but i'm not fine with people slagging off their own race because they feel it is inferior (and thus by some warped logic, makes them inferior).
I'm asian but i feel more comfortable with the western culture; doesnt mean i go around slagging off my own race. Take some pride in who you are - your race doesn't define you but like it or not its part of you. Like your family. Even if you dont like your family you're still part of it.

If you cant accept who you are, how exactly are you going to accept other people for who they are? "race" is too simplistic a definition, because your "race" encompasses your heritage. While who you are is defined by a lot of things, where you come from and what your heritage is doesnt change. your heritage is part of who you are too. Accept your heritage and live your life the way you like while still understanding and accepting your heritage. You'll find that you end up liking yourself alot more.
While i'm not hard core "AZN PRIDE" my heritage is equally important to me as all my other beliefs influenced and shaped by the western culture in which i've grown up in.
If you start hating one part of who you are you'll eventually hate all of yourself - which is a very sad way to think yourself of.

My main point: Dont feel like you're an inferor or some how lesser person based on your race. You are you and the value you put on yourself is up to you. Your race doesnt define it - your attitude to your race/cultural heritage and how you want to combine it with the way you think will define it.
excellent post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)