Asians 2? (1 Viewer)

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: Asians 2?

jeshxcore: you grew up mainly around white people, what the fuck do you know about asian people? You whitewashed banana fuck.

You were raised in Wahroonga or what ever that place is called, you were not raised in the Western suburbs where ALMOST ALL of the asians are located. If you live out here, like me (Belmore, ding ding ding ding), you'll see a diverse bunch of asians.

Now do us normal asians a favour, hook up with white guys, pump out white kids until that asianness is out of you because tbh we asians don't need little bitches like you who are ashamed of their root. Now fuck off and slit your wrist or hang out with lads and be a bogan or something.
my idol LOL
as for the identity problem i think i have the most... as least bananas ( abc ) has a name for their own group....
but what do they call ppl who are half fob half abc?
in my school half of hte ppl are fob, and they other half are white.... both extreme LOL and im the 1 stuck in the middle T.T ... ... i used to be a fob wana-be, but then i failed bad.... so i play hand ball with the white boys now .. :headbang: hand ball FTW....

@ samthebear
HOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!! u said many things ive always wanted to say for yrs... xD

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
Shuning, stop using "fob". Fob is a derogatory term, calling them "imports" will not give you the same malicious satisfaction against a "fob" but it sure wont get you "jumped" or a black eye or two for your trouble. Word of advice. ;)

VU-Nit

HSC
coz only fobs call each other fobs
its kinda like how black people only call each other niggas and when someone else calls them a nigga they get bashed

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

so true.... esp this 1 called GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS (ho ho i even got the number of S correct cuz i copy pasted his name... ) :rofl:

to u all azn girls out there... STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR HE EATS U~!!!!

xD
omg that guy is so RIGHT!!!!!!

that gusssssssssssss fella.....i hear he start tutor yr11 girl from st ives...however he only do it cos she massive slut and want to have sex lots...so that why he tutor her....wat a sex predator!!!!!!!

*cough cough*

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

omg that guy is so RIGHT!!!!!!

that gusssssssssssss fella.....i hear he start tutor yr11 girl from st ives...however he only do it cos she massive slut and want to have sex lots...so that why he tutor her....wat a sex predator!!!!!!!

*cough cough*
OMG GUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS u horrible person... i would never do that to a poor yr 11 lil girl :eek:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

OMG GUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS u horrible person... i would never do that to a poor yr 11 lil girl :eek:
lol i neva said YOU shuning...!!!

wait.....are you saying that u were thinking that???

omg shuning your planning to do that..you can get that 9 month old condom in ur wallet!!! HAHA i joke i joke

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

my phone broke remember? anyways... i got this yr 10 girl... she said she give her phone to me when she buys a new 1 this wknd....
tell me how u get all these girl shuning....you azn manslut HAHAHA

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

and she lives in tuzza tooo... ( near tuzza library so i believe it's near ur house? xD )

nah.. u know way more girls than me.... T.T this 1... she came from the same city as me in china...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

and she lives in tuzza tooo... ( near tuzza library so i believe it's near ur house? xD )

nah.. u know way more girls than me.... T.T this 1... she came from the same city as me in china...
ohhhhh one of the apartment near the library???
about 5 or so min away from my house if that the case...XDDD

and she from same city...so she have good skin!!! LUCKY

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

nah.. it's all ruined in the aus weather LOL (day by day :p ) she's pretty desperate for an older bro...

anyways... i get her phone and im happy LOL Nokia Xpress Music xD

Charizard

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Asians 2?

what the fuck is going on here.

Bunch of gooks talking absolute shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)