Asians 2? (1 Viewer)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
yeah i know.
beleive it or not im 100% chinese -_-''
i think its because f the way i dress and look.. i dont really like asian fashion etc

4theHSC

HSC
yeah i know.
beleive it or not im 100% chinese -_-''
i think its because f the way i dress and look.. i dont really like asian fashion etc
LOL I have to agree,,, asians at my school,, style is weird,,, Japanese isn't too bad though...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha i laughs real hard

as you (jesxcore or wateva) are so opposed to havin photo put up on internet

and i (the amazingly ingenious person that i am) find many such photo lol

but i not mean, so dw i dun post links cos i not only ingenious but nice person lol XDD

just jess.

HSC
LOL!
In my area, there are all the TP asians there are like fully in into Asian music, drama & etc.
I just cant stand them ><
And esp. their hairstyle. Like OMGsh!

I dont mean to be racist what so ever.
YAY! Finally found an Asian who agrees with me!

Well I used to be into the whole Asian phase and now I realise how stupid it is. But I never got into dramas, they're so... repetitive. And crap.

samthebear

HSC
All yea... all halfies are hot. A lot more...

plzzzzzzz

Asians have amazing hair...
... not all halfies are hot - sometimes the genes screw up and the worst physical quality in each parent melds into one massive FAIL in their kid (not the kid's fault)

ieatbarbies

HSC
^ haha agreed!

I wouldn't think so, until I got into high with this chick who you'd think have the best of both worlds but.... no. PHAIL

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
There are some very attractive asians out there, but from those that I've encountered some fuck it up with their style choices. I can't stand Asian girls with bleached blonde hair.. plus it really confuses me because when I see them on trains, at first glance I can't tell what ethnicity they even are. Apart from that, every 2nd Asian girl I see nowadays has the standard side fringe, or perm, or both.

Onto the topic of halfies, though: I agree. When there's a right combination, my God, there's a right combination. Though any child could have the "bad genes" from their parents and halfies aren't excluded from that.

samthebear

HSC
Onto the topic of halfies, though: I agree. When there's a right combination, my God, there's a right combination. Though any child could have the "bad genes" from their parents and halfies aren't excluded from that.
yeah i agree with the 'bad genes' thing, but with halfies, its really pronounced because the features just clash in the worst possible ways. Bad features from one ethnicity mixed with other bad features from another ethnicity clash really badly - and it stands out in its own right.

dt673

HSC
I'm a normal australian guy and there were no asian girls around when I went to high school. Huge loss there.

After afew years of uni and being around these girls you really do begin to notice differences, as brought up previously in this thread, about where they come from. It is indeed the eyes that show alot, as well as skin tone.

Personally I find the girls with the darker skin tones very attractive, its also nice that around uni they tend to be very intelligent also.

+1 to all the asian girls out there, don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful ;)

dt673

HSC
that would make you a douchebag.

congratulations at your acheivement on the internet, i'm sure it was super hard to quote my entire post and append "i lolled".

samthebear

HSC
I'm a normal australian guy and there were no asian girls around when I went to high school. Huge loss there.

After afew years of uni and being around these girls you really do begin to notice differences, as brought up previously in this thread, about where they come from. It is indeed the eyes that show alot, as well as skin tone.

Personally I find the girls with the darker skin tones very attractive, its also nice that around uni they tend to be very intelligent also.

+1 to all the asian girls out there, don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful ;)
+1 ^ i shall take that as a compliment =D you made my day ^_^ thanks

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
surely one doesnt need a few years at uni to notice asian people look different to, say, non asian people

jeshxcore

HSC
im full chinese right (im not extremley proud of it but whatever)
and most people say that i look philo . ._o''''
is that an insult to chinese people or what, lol
sorry im not yellow enough to look chinese enough to you o_O"
and sorry if my eyes arent slits =.=

...i just realised that was pretty racist...

jeshxcore

HSC
my genes arent asiannn!
hahaha
i like hate anime and i mega fail @ drawing, i fail at piano and i can't stand asian girls with full bleached hair T_T
i can't stand the fashion either.. or the language. =/
+ i dont really have the "asian" features.. if you get me.
+ my relatives bag me out and say that i was adopted (as a joke) which really kinda shits me.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
im full chinese right (im not extremley proud of it but whatever)
and most people say that i look philo . ._o''''
is that an insult to chinese people or what, lol
sorry im not yellow enough to look chinese enough to you o_O"
and sorry if my eyes arent slits =.=

...i just realised that was pretty racist...
Yeah I get that too, but I only recently learnt that macau was under portuguese rule for a while... explains why I get "eurasian" as the second guess of my nationality after "filo"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)