Asians 2? (1 Viewer)

samthebear

HSC
haha - my extended family used to call me and my brother "anglo" in hokkien cuz we didnt look very chinese - still dont, but i've got black hair and i do look somewhat asian so neh *shrug*
- bleaching your hair is bad for it. i dont really dislike asian girls with bleached hair but i just pity their dried hair. i take pride in my silky smooth natural hair =D
- i fail at piano too lol
- i hate it when people butcher up english to be more asian (wtf.)

Guess i'm just indifferent - i'm me and my race doesnt really define me much. but still, its a crying pitty to be embaressed (or even worse - ashamed) of your own race. If you cant accept yourself how're you going to be happy with everyone else?:confused: just my opinion =] dont need to get annoyed at me or anything (just a disclaimer before anyone yells at me for being a narrow-minded asian fool. if you think i'm a narrow minded asian fool wait until you actually go to an asian country XDDD jks lol =P [but seriously... ignorance rules.])

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
im full chinese right (im not extremley proud of it but whatever)
and most people say that i look philo . ._o''''
is that an insult to chinese people or what, lol
sorry im not yellow enough to look chinese enough to you o_O"
and sorry if my eyes arent slits =.=
my genes arent asiannn!
hahaha
i like hate anime and i mega fail @ drawing, i fail at piano and i can't stand asian girls with full bleached hair T_T
i can't stand the fashion either.. or the language. =/
this absurd array of nonsensical smilies is a dead giveaway to being asian, i'm afraid~

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
this absurd array of nonsensical smilies is a dead giveaway to being asian, i'm afraid~
that's not necessarily true. I can think of several anglo guys that write with those these smilies.

But I don't think very highly of them.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
nonsensical??? they make perfect sense!
1. nonsensicalnonsensical - incongruous;inviting ridicule; "the absurd excuse that the dog ate his homework"; "that's a cockeyed idea"; "ask a nonsensical question and get a nonsensical answer"; "a contribution so small as to be laughable"; "it is ludicrous to call a cottage a mansion"; "a preposterous attempt to turn back the pages of history"; "her conceited assumption of universal interest in her rather dull children was ridiculous"
derisory, laughable, preposterous, ridiculous, ludicrous, idiotic, absurd, cockeyed
foolish - devoid of good sense or judgment; "foolish remarks"; "a foolish decision"
2. nonsensical - having no intelligible meaning; "nonsense syllables"; "a nonsensical jumble of words"
nonsense
meaningless, nonmeaningful - having no meaning or direction or purpose; "a meaningless endeavor"; "a meaningless life"; "a verbose but meaningless explanation"

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
^^^^sorry for misunderstanding

i know wat nonsensical mean

i just didn see how those smiles were seen as NONSENSICAL

lol sorry for the confusion

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Yeah i guess you're right i should be accepting myself for who i am..
Ive tried, and im still trying.
Obviously failing, lol ._.

4theHSC

HSC
Yeah i guess you're right i should be accepting myself for who i am..
Ive tried, and im still trying.
Obviously failing, lol ._.
Failing miserably... dude ur asian... should be proud... its not THAT bad

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A
yeh... there is something really wrong with you if have to even TRY to accept yourself for who you are... i'm asian, and i love it. you should too. there's nothign wrong with it. all this negativity that you have for asians is making me sick.

and no, not all asians have no eyelids. stop stereotyping. just because you see a few around your area that don't have them means the whole other 3 or so billion don't have eyelids as well. they don't represent the whole population.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
YAY! Finally found an Asian who agrees with me!

Well I used to be into the whole Asian phase and now I realise how stupid it is. But I never got into dramas, they're so... repetitive. And crap.
hahha okay shire girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)