Ask on unit (1 Viewer)

MiaNguyen

HSC
Hello everybody,
I am just a new international student here so find it hard to catch up with such strange things here
Can anyone tell me whether I should allocate Statistics right now while I see it is opened two times from 24/2- someday in April and one from mid April to mid May
Are they different? Is it true that I am possibly take it later when I am ready or it is mandatory to take it right immediately when I enter the semester.
find things confusing
Thanks for helping
Btw, are there any Vietnamese here?:wavey:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
What is the unit code?

I'd probably recommend that you ring WSU directly or at least email them.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Not adding units after week 2 of session

You can't add units to your enrolment after week 2 of the teaching session, because you may miss too much unit material to fully understand the subject. You can request permission from your Director of Academic Program to add a unit after week 2 of session by submitting a Rule Waiver eForm

http://www.uws.edu.au/currentstudents/current_students/enrolment/course_and_unit_rules#6
http://www.uws.edu.au/currentstuden...uws_online_systems/how_to_guides/how_to_enrol

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
They are the same :) Autumn session is Feb-May and there's a one week break in April which is what causes the confusion

So if you want to do that unit this semester then you should enrol in it and pick times on Allocate as soon as possible. Perhaps call or visit Student Central if you're having troubles.

May I ask what campus you're on?

MiaNguyen

HSC
Amazing I just realized this misunderstanding yesterday and allocated it as well :p How nice you are showing me the same answer for things :p I am on South Parramatta. Hope that you are here too :v

MiaNguyen

HSC
Thanks BLIT2014 for your kind answer. It takes me time to get used to such things :p I did allocate this subject this semester. Hope that it will not be too difficult. BTW, are there anyone here learning Accounting :)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks BLIT2014 for your kind answer. It takes me time to get used to such things :p I did allocate this subject this semester. Hope that it will not be too difficult. BTW, are there anyone here learning Accounting :)
At a different University :)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Amazing I just realized this misunderstanding yesterday and allocated it as well[emoji14]How nice you are showing me the same answer for things[emoji14]I am on South Parramatta. Hope that you are here too :v
No I'm over at Bankstown sadly. But welcome to Australia and good luck with your studies :)

MiaNguyen

HSC
No I'm over at Bankstown sadly. But welcome to Australia and good luck with your studies :)
Thanks so much
Where do you come from
I am trying to be acquainted to the difference of language and lifestyle

MiaNguyen

HSC
At a different University :)
so sad but still possibly discuss on mutual subjects :p
Please let me know if you have any guides about cheap-cost books cuz this semester I have take some types of units and not knowing where to purchase them. The original prices are too expensive.
FOr instance I am looking for principles of economics, statistics for business, AIM and enterprise law
Thanks wholeheartedly

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Please let me know if you have any guides about cheap-cost books cuz this semester I have take some types of units and not knowing where to purchase them. The original prices are too expensive.
FOr instance I am looking for principles of economics, statistics for business, AIM and enterprise law
Thanks wholeheartedly
You can search for the titles of the books on Google to hopefully find some cheaper, second hand ones on gumtree.com.au or in Facebook groups

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks wholeheartedly
Also I forgot to mention welcome to Australia :)

I don't think I have any of the books as textbooks vary at different universities/per semester basis.

So I recommend selling your textbooks ASAP for the next semester

Also you can probably borrow some from WSU library ?

Also check out
https://studentvip.com.au/wsu/textbooks

Good luck for University!

MiaNguyen

HSC
Thanks all
You both have kind spirit when answering me stuff patiently
If having chance hope to meet you guys for real :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)