Ask the Staff (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
My bf works at Clive Anthonys which is owned by the same guy who ownes JB HI-FI. Yes they do get commission on sales. Also when they go to 'check the price for you' and my bf has shown me this with the example of Ipod speakers worth $399, the page lists the price it's up for in the store and the price which they bought it at ($79- I am serious that's what they got it for)- they can't go under the price they bought it for. It doesn't tell them what they can offer but it gives them an idea as to how low they can go. Obviously if the speakers are $399 and they got it for $79 and he comes back and offers you $250, you think you've saved alot when in reality they're still making heaps of money. Although it's not such a big difference in prices for all the products.

lol you are a moron.

because they sell it for more than they bought it they PROFIT BIG $$$ right????

of COURSE!

did i mention that you're a moron?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
There's a few asians that work at 7-11's too.
Hey at least they always sell cold rockstar.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
The Indians at the Chatswood 7-11 near the stn are rfucking idiots. I asked three of them at the same time if I could take 10 of their newspapers back to the newsagents (I was working btw) and all they had to do was sign on the paper I fucking gave them, and they all looked at each other, with "wtf" expressions on their faces.

URGHHHH

then one comes in later and asks for a job.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
hey guys whats a 7-11 ???? LOL

nah i wish we had them here :(
hahaha cant believe you dont have it over there

some indian guy that worked at the servo asked my friend for her number
and he's like 13 yrs older?

newmz89

Beer
HSC
i don't understand why fucking tasmania has 24 hour coles and all the ones on the gc close at 9
lol did it make the news in qld did it about our coles and kmart going 24 hours? thats hilarious, however the local council is trying to block it. Its stupid anyway who wants to go to kmart at 2/3am? Coles yeah probably, because then I can go there and get energy drinks in the early hours while studying :eek:

EDIT: I think its only kmart that is 24 Hours here in tassie.

Last edited:
HSC
nah i was just there visiting my parents and there was a big sign like "LOL 24 HOURS" and i was like :(

24 hour k-mart seems relatively pointless though, unless you want to buy toys or underwear or some shit at 4am

newmz89

Beer
HSC
oh maybe you are right then. Launceston must be more pimp than Hobart and gone 24 hours before us. 24 Hour coles yeah will be awesome. less distance to travel to get energy drinks late at night yay

jirwin

HSC
The Kmart next to where I work (Coles) went 24hr today apparently. Stupid idea if you ask me, probably cost them more in wages/security than anything else. I've heard that Coles won't be going 24hr though because of a similar set up in sydney not being successful or something. But I agree with newmz89 - who would think 'oh better go to kmart' at 2 or 3am - Coles, different story but would get many weirdos coming in I would think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)