Assessment help (1 Viewer)

Hittaru

HSC
hello i have an assessment task, I have to read this given case study and answer the questions i have one question that i need help with and its : List the possible charges against Jason and its a 12 mark question so there should be 12 possible charges hmmm before typing up the case study im just wondering if i type it up would anyone help me?

jeff.wong

HSC
hello i have an assessment task, I have to read this given case study and answer the questions i have one question that i need help with and its : List the possible charges against Jason and its a 12 mark question so there should be 12 possible charges hmmm before typing up the case study im just wondering if i type it up would anyone help me?
If you type it I can try help...

= Jennifer =

HSC
It might not necessarily mean that there are 12 possible charges as in reality this is quite rare. There may be a certain amount of charges and you will need to identify from the case study the examples or correct case law or legislation so ideally your answer should look like this:

Charge - Evidence from the case study - Legislation/Case Law applied.

Thus, this could provide you with three marks per charge.

I hope this helps

Hittaru

HSC
It might not necessarily mean that there are 12 possible charges as in reality this is quite rare. There may be a certain amount of charges and you will need to identify from the case study the examples or correct case law or legislation so ideally your answer should look like this:

Charge - Evidence from the case study - Legislation/Case Law applied.

Thus, this could provide you with three marks per charge.

I hope this helps
i thought my teacher said 12 charges ill check again thanks for your help ill post the case study tomorrow also any idea where can i look for information about charges i've been on Google for a while

Hittaru

HSC
yep i checked she said 12 possible charges and i properly won't type the case up but ill just ask some questions hmm but what are the charge for holding a small fire arm?,burglary at a local tab?, robbing a man that just left the club. store about 3.345 thousand crash into a parked car woman died he didnt know about he woman. Refused to open the door the the police. . police herd two shots and the guy was firing at the police. . one officer was wounded
ty xD

Last edited:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
sorry, I can't understand any of that. If you could type up the whole scenario it'd be alot easier for me to help

Hittaru

HSC
hmm i found the charges i just can't find the charge for hold people hostage the closest i found is charge for kidnap i also need the name of the charge for stealing from a tab thanks thats the two i cant find

Hornby

Banned
HSC
* Well for the TAB if there was a weapon it would be Armed Robbery, if not it would just constitute Robbery

* For the People Held Hostage - I'd agree with Kid-napping as it is the substantial interference with another person's liberty without consent or legally authority.

Hittaru

HSC
would robbery the tab have break and enter?
also what is the charge if his wife knew what he did after it and didn't tell the police and is it considered a crime?

= Jennifer =

HSC
would robbery the tab have break and enter?
also what is the charge if his wife knew what he did after it and didn't tell the police and is it considered a crime?
i know the answer, but i would prefer not to give it to you at this point, not because I am mean, but because I think this type of stuff you will remember it better if you look for yourself.

If you check your syllabus for crime and your textbook the answer is right there its literally written in your syllabus :)

Mishona

HSC
what does this question entail ?

Evaluate the effectiveness of the law in achieving justice in sentencing.

HELP PLEASE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)