Assessment ranks available from 3.30 pm Wednesday (1 Viewer)

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A

Baldy-95

HSC
I already got my report from school. So I can assume they will be the same anyway?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
This.

What do we do if the ranks are wrong.
I saw a copy of my report before it was published, and my English rank was like towards the bottom. I got depressed for a while (because I do have a strong cohort, so despite raw being 76% I thought everyone did better and hence my rank dropped) then calculated my friends raw's which were lower than mine and threw a hissy fit. Demanded that my rank got changed or I'll sue.

Lol, turns out she put in 2 marks from assessment tasks into the computer wrong.

Makematics

HSC
So what happens if my school didnt give me ranks for some subjects? Isnt that sorta pointless cos now i cant check if theyre correct?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Assessment RANKS (INTERNALS) will be pulling me up :haha: (for every single sub, it's gonna be internal > external)

Anyways, hopefully I get my correct ranks :/

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Assessment RANKS (INTERNALS) will be pulling me up :haha: (for every single sub, it's gonna be internal > external)

Anyways, hopefully I get my correct ranks :/
I wish that was the case for me, at least you have a boss cohort. If i stuffed up externals, i have no one to depend on lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Prepare to go through Middle Earth to retrieve it if you've also forgotten your secret questions...
lol I just got my school to get it for me. (more like the Director of Curriculum called up BoS)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Talk to the school first. If you are still convinced there is an error, you can appeal to BOS. The appeal form is available from the school.
mwahahahahahahaha

pHyRe

HSC
I understand everything about ATAR and scaling, but I dont understand why a strong cohort will 'pull you up.' If i go to ruse and come 100th, then that is actually really good and i'd probably still get a high 98 or 99. But if I went to a 50th ranked school I'd do pretty much the same in my internals and externals and instead of 100th i'd be top 5 in everything and would then hopefully get a high 98 or 99.

The only way a strong cohort is good, is if the cohort do significantly better than last year or better than expected. Then it will make a difference, but going to a school that is consistently good shouldnt make a massive difference. If you fk up you come 150th, but you woulda fked up at a poorer school too, just woulda come 20th instead of the top5 you were hoping for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)