Assessment Task Urgent Ancient Greece (1 Viewer)

rickywalia

HSC
only a week to go tilll i have to write an essay from one of the two topics below:

1. Assess the impact that Leonidas and Themistocles had on the course of the Perian Wars

2. Explain the transformation of the Delian League into the Athenian Empire

Could someone please show me some realy good info and how i can tackle these questions? ALL HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED :D

X

xeuyrawp

We don't write your essays for you.

You need to first do some research, made some ideas, etc, and then come back for help.

Good luck with it. :)

live.fast

HSC
N/A
I didn't do your particular elective, however, some generic advice:

Similar questions will have appeared in some past HSC exam. Find the questions, and find their corresponding marking criteria, as well as corresponding markers' comments, and use them as a guide - to what you should/shouldn't do/include :)

rickywalia

HSC
yeah ive already done my research on the persian wars topic and the delian league, what im strugglin on is how to format the whole thing and i need to know where to find good sources, thats where im having troubles!

X

xeuyrawp

rickywalia said:
yeah ive already done my research on the persian wars topic [...] i need to know where to find good sources, thats where im having troubles!
?

If you've done research, then you would find sources? Have you tried the resource page? Doing a search? Etc?

rickywalia

HSC
whaat i mean is does anyone know what BOOKS to look in, like ancient sources such as herodotus, ive done my research on the net, thats not enough, i need books for my annotated bibiliography.........ive also looked at the resources page, etc.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)