Assessment: Viva Voce (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Ahhhh!!!!
My Viva Voce is in week 4 of this term!

Am I the only one whos Viva voce is so early in the course?
Mine's tomorrow.

Oooh, i just felt a sag in my pants. Uh-oh.

annarose

HSC
Mine's been moved to after the holidays.. our ee2 class has a grand total of three participants. And one actually good teacher (a rarity in my school). I'm weirdly looking forwards to it... I'm the pale sweaty person who looks like they're gonna up-chuck whenever it comes to oral tasks so I don't knwo what's happening to me... too much work is addling my senses. For people who have already doen theirs, what worked well and what went wrong?

lizzeh

HSC
I have mine tomorrow, and I'm so worried about it.
My plan involves having everything I could possibly talk about on posters, just to guide me along. I have a tendancy to start improvising when I'm nervous.
O__O;;

I really don't enjoy speeches.

idling fire

HSC
Mine's next Tuesday. I have done nothing to prepare for it yet. I have written less than 600 words of my 6000-8000 word short story.

I literally CAN NOT THINK when I have to say ANYTHING to anyone, in ANY context, let alone being assessed.

omg stress!!! *bangs head against desk*
:bomb:

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Mines tomorrow. Am I preparing? What's preparing? I have all these people talking to me on MSN >_<

I love my work and I can talk about it lots and stuff but I'm still scaredypants. *head explodes in a gooey messy gory display of happy happy*

HSC
I have mine on wednesday and instead of feverishly writing a story so I have something to talk about, I am feverishly writing about how I should be writing. So if I fail I blame you. ('you' being the general BOS populous)
I've restarted me story 4 times and am curriently using one I wrote for journeys in adv.
The word 'screwed' springs to mind...

Helpme!!!!!!!

HSC
N/A
I had mine two weeks ago... i got like 8.5/10. Happy! i did so little preparation =)!

Azreil

HSC
Thanks for the posts guys ;) They've helped me prepare... for my Viva is in approximately 22 minutes.

Uggggggggh :/

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
Great post!
My teacher hasn't talked a lot about our viva voce yet but our one sounds like an interview situation. Probably no powerpoint, just one student, two teachers.

jotdan

HSC
We talk from our own experiences, mate. This is why we post the disclaimer saying that what we write may not be correct in your situation. This is why you ask your teacher before taking our advice. :)

haha thankyou that was just what i needed- we havent even recieved the notice for viva voice so plenty of time to put those thoughts into consideration

ahh mannn ive done heaps of work in random spurts but connecting them for a draft is difficult ><

jwiggins

HSC
Thanks guys I've got my Viva tommorrow and I'm ready to go and get grilled by all 5 teachers bring it on.

isolate123

HSC
Hopefully my teacher will accept my answers and not dismiss them because of their artsy content. I swear I mean everything I say.

proletariat

HSC
my teachers hate me .____.

I just finished it.

they said i nailed everything except for showing that i did good research.

gave me 6.5/10

bitches

Focus is Key

HSC
my teachers hate me .____.

I just finished it.

they said i nailed everything except for showing that i did good research.

gave me 6.5/10

bitches
Lol I had a similar problem. They basically said it was all great except I didn't explain one point enough. Got 7/10 :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)