Assignment Excuses (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
your arguements have no substance man, you just repeat previous statements!, get some depth in them!

Carcus

HSC
Without Wings said:
uni also doesnt accept the excuse, my disk is corrupted, my computer crashed etc, its ur responsibility! if you are looking to go to uni next year you might wanna actually learn to do stuff on time.
you all must have an impression of me that im a lazy hippy that never hands assignments in on time, WRONG, iv only ver been late with ONE and it was only by half an hour, and this thread asked for excuses if you did need them, so i thougt, hey ill do what the thread asked and post an ASSIGNMENT LATENESS EXCUSE, oh, how ironic, thats the thread content!, i didnt realise it would start such a barrage of shit, get over yourselfs, these threads are for some fun, and comic relief, treat them that way!............................PEACE

PunkeysDillemma

Ehh who cares....assignemts are a waste of time anyway. Just dont do em. Then your excuse can be "I couldnt be fucked!" I am gonna use that....one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Lennons_Legend said:
Ehh who cares....assignemts are a waste of time anyway. Just dont do em. Then your excuse can be "I couldnt be fucked!" I am gonna use that....one day.
then be prepared for a letter saying you're not meeting subject requirements and you're on your way to getting kicked out of that cours :D ....my mate did that in ancient history last year....it was funny as hell but it didn't go down well with our teacher and the head teacher

p.s in case you're wondering the best excuse i used was simply "my computer's got a virus on it and i had to reformat it...so i had to start teh assignment again" simple and always worked....and yeh it's not smart using that as an excuse at uni...i wouldn't try it or recommend it

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Day 1: Hung over.
Day 2: "Jeez I was sick for Day 1"
Day 3: "Jeez, I swallowed a nail and couldn't come to school Day 2"
Day 4: Wrote assignment/"Yeah, I'm in hospital"
Day 5: Hands in assignment.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
uni also doesnt accept the excuse, my disk is corrupted, my computer crashed etc, its ur responsibility! if you are looking to go to uni next year you might wanna actually learn to do stuff on time.
agreed. our school tends to teach us that the hard way (teachers not giving a shit unless you have a medical certificate).

teachers tend to respect you a lot more as a student if you explain honestly.

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
"would you punish someone for something they havent done"

doesnt really work, but gets an awesome rise outta the teacher.

a good old doctor certificate is something they cannot argue with!

also, if ur late "im sorry im late, i was having an argument with a kid who said you werent the best teacher in the world"

Aimz- Lou.

Deus said:
You cant use technology excuses anymore at my school. The policy basically is that excuses such as the disk is corrupt are not accepted. The responsibility is on the student to have backup copies and to bring a hardcopy of the assignment. IF the student fails to do this and consquently dosent hand the assignment in, then you loose 20% a day......no excuses.
Ours is the same.... except we get zero if we don't hand it on the first day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)