At what stage does someone become your boyfriend/girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
This thread. XD
I actually think this term from ages is acceptable.

Boyfriend/girlfriend: Don't use the terms, don't speak in the terms. Kind of sad/wanky/weird/eccentric/something.
Together ("in that sense"): Ibid, replacing "terms" with "term". :/
Go out: Ibid.

What's definite is that I don't count the time, I make it count. :rolleyes:
(Or try to. :()
im trying to decipher what the hell you just said

but its not working

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I think she means that when girls and guys use the term "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" when talking about theirr bfs/gfs it sounds wanky

WANKY EXAMPLE
"What are you doing on the weekend?"
"Oh, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend"

NORMAL EXAMPLE
"Oh, I'm meeting up with *INSERT NAME OF BF/GF HERE*"

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I think she means that when girls and guys use the term "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" when talking about theirr bfs/gfs it sounds wanky

WANKY EXAMPLE
"Oh, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend"

NORMAL EXAMPLE
"Oh, I'm meeting up with *INSERT NAME OF BF/GF HERE*"
At the same time, its a useful indicator, and if i am just having a chat with a classmate i dont know well or something i dont really care what that persons name is, whats more important is their relationship to them. 90% of girls will indicate if they have a boyfriend or not in the first 10mins of a conversation, i dont know if this is on purpose, if its some sort of subconcious thing to broadcast you are taken/single or if girls who are in love just cant go more than 10minutes without mentioning their boyfriend and how great he is, also probably how they are tied in heaps with their lives so any recent anecdotes are going to involve their boyfriend.

But yeah its wanky, i dont use it, instead i let people make their own conclusions or wait for them to ask the obvious question and let her handle it [lol cause sometimes they just say "this is my friend serius"...girls are mean to me that way :( ]

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I asked a guy out, had a date with him today.
No kiss at the end but he texted me saying he's sorry, he's awkward around girls and that at some point during the movie he wanted to hold my hand but was too shy. It's adorable. He's so cute!
Taking away the complicated stuff about one of our mutual friends being in love with him and now hating us both since I asked him out, what do you think?
He knows I like him obviously, but I don't know exactly what he's thinking about me.
What now? We didn't organise another date, should i wait for him to say something, should I?
I've never dated before. Had a couple of bfs but no real dates.
And he doesn't have facebook, so that idea is out the window.
Yeah, you guys don't care... oh well.
That's gonna be a pain in the ass later on, have fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)