ATAR Aim & desired uni course (1 Viewer)

Which uni faculty?

• Total voters

Alkanes

HSC
They don't like the asian environment at unsw.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
99+. But I'm most likely going to get 98ish because of my lack of consistent effort. As for the degree, I want to do Mechanical Engineering CDFSP @ the Australian Defence Force Academy, which needs 98.00. If I don't do that, I'll probably study mech eng @ unsw.

HSC
Uni Grad
I hope to get 80, if I get 90 or above, I will be stoked.

Hoping to get into B Arts/Secondary Teaching, possibly majority Japanese, Art & Drama. Depending which university I want to go, it's like 1-4 points difference. E.G If I got into UWS (Penrith) for the course, it's about 3-4 points lower if I got into UNSW.

XTsquared

HSC
At Sydney? Son, I am disappoint.
Because you based your preferences on the "Good Uni Guide" and I'm not? hmmm....

Edit: and that girl in a commerce lecture at UNSW open day, who you are yet to see at uni?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Because you based your preferences on the "Good Uni Guide" and I'm not? hmmm....

Edit: and that girl in a commerce lecture at UNSW open day, who you are yet to see at uni?
Just saying the Advanced Mathematics degree at UNSW is better, in my opinion.

And that girl at UNSW Info Day inspired me to take Commerce - in that she implanted the thought in my mind... I don't have to see her again, or at all.

melaine45

HSC
I'm not really sure what I want to do yet, but I'd like to get a high 80s/low 90s ATARto keep my options open. :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Exactly.
Leave those who want to go to USYD for either a Mathematics or Commerce degree (who to their own opinion, USYD offers a better degree) be.
Obviously you can't take a joke. Heh.

And was with the personal attacks anyway? You don't see me saying anything about your one-long rep bar probably represents something else on you that's probably around one-inch in length.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Obviously you can't take a joke. Heh.

And was with the personal attacks anyway? You don't see me saying anything about your one-long rep bar probably represents something else on you that's probably around one-inch in length.
wat else is one-inch? me not comprehend

mirakon

nigga
HSC
99+

BSc (Advanced Mathematics) at USYD
lol m8 you have a year to go.

Also lol shadowdude i have pretty much the same rep as you from 1/3 of the post count so I suggest you stop bragging about your rep bar, particularly as you are sad enough to imply a rep bar on an internet forum corresponds to the size of one's penis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)