Atar bingo. (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey anomalousdecay, wonderful job in getting a brilliant ATAR-I have little doubt your marks are awesome as well:) I am glad that you are happy with your results, you should be proud-I know you have tried your very best and I think at the end of the day, this never giving up attitude will carry you much further in life than just getting you through to the HSC. What are you planning to study in uni now and where at? Regardless, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours:) (remember happiness and contentment are two of the most precious and valuable things to strive for in life)-best wishes for your future:)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Hey anomalousdecay, wonderful job in getting a brilliant ATAR-I have little doubt your marks are awesome as well:) I am glad that you are happy with your results, you should be proud-I know you have tried your very best and I think at the end of the day, this never giving up attitude will carry you much further in life than just getting you through to the HSC. What are you planning to study in uni now and where at? Regardless, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours:) (remember happiness and contentment are two of the most precious and valuable things to strive for in life)-best wishes for your future:)
Thank you so much for your kind words. I've pm'ed you.

I'm sure you will be the same :D. Hope you did well and best wishes for your future as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)