ATAR Bonus Points (1 Viewer)

Audranda

HSC
What ways are there that one can achieve to earn bonus points?

madharris

HSC
N/A
It depends what uni you want to go to as they offer different bonus points for different things

There's HSCplus (UNSW) and flexible entry (usyd), and whatever every other university calls it which gives you bonus points if you get a particular mark in a subject or a combination of subjects

Many uni's have something like an Elite athlete and performers program which CAN reward you for things such as sport, music, co curricular

If you live in a particular area, then some unis give bonus points for that

There's the Educational Access Scheme (EAS) which gives you bonus points if you're disadvantaged in someway (this is done through uac i think)

You should look for bonus points yourself as I'm not sure what uni you're thinking about attending
Just search "(name of uni) bonus points" or something similar into google and there will probably be a page about bonus points :)

itguy

HSC
N/A
There are many ways to get bonus points. There are points for achieving bands 6=3points,5=2points,4=1point. There are regional bonus points if for example you live inner west,west and far west.
There are points for disadvantage such as personal illness, family issues, distance education, ESL students get them. For more info see my careers site at careeradvicensw.com there is a page on bonus points and feel free to ask a question.

BigBadBader

HSC
UTS have there year 12 bonus scheme, based on the course you go for and if it relates to any HSC subjects, you get points (up to 5) if you preform.

for example I am getting 5 bonus points because of the IT subjects i take and i would like to do a Bach Science in IT at UTS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)