ATAR Estimate - I need 94.55 (1 Viewer)

IamMartin

HSC
At the moment, I haven't been doing so well. I'm normally much more capable in English.

However, these are my ranks:

English Advanced: 51/158
English Extension: 26/84 (predicted rank, we haven't had an "Assessable Task" for it yet)
English Extension 2: 17/25
Maths Extension (2 unit): 36/98
Maths Extension 2 (2 unit): 17/43
Legal Studies: 11/34

I goto Caringbah High. I think we were ranked 29th last year.

Lynns

HSC
i think you can. 4u english and 4u maths will bring you up no matter what. just having one ext. 2 subject would bring you up alot.
with your subjects, you cuold even get higher atar than 94.55 in my opinion :spin:

IamMartin

HSC
Thank you so much!!! You don't know how much that motivates me!!!

:D

Lynns

HSC
that's good !! motivation is what you need in year 12. you could bail out with none of that nor encouragement !

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Why the fuck are all you people giving him ATAR estimates when you haven't even sat the HSC yet?

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
You'll definitely get higher than 94.55, I can guarantee (that's if you can keep up your current standard).
Maybe even 98.5.
lol this guy is just going with the flow
you would need his interal mark to approximate his ATAR. Without knowing this, you don't know how well he is going even with those ranks

shuttle_bus5

HSC
lol this guy is just going with the flow
you would need his interal mark to approximate his ATAR. Without knowing this, you don't know how well he is going even with those ranks
Internal marks mean jack shit.
2010ers and 2011'ers should not be allowed to make any comments on ATAR estimates as they know nothing and just talk out of their asses.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm going to assume "Maths Extension (2 unit)" = 3U.
If you pull up your socks up with advanced and EE2 you should reach your aim easily :)

Internal marks mean jack shit.
2010ers and 2011'ers should not be allowed to make any comments on ATAR estimates as they know nothing and just talk out of their asses.
But the internal mark gaps matter ;)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I'm going to assume "Maths Extension (2 unit)" = 3U.
If you pull up your socks up with advanced and EE2 you should reach your aim easily :)

But the internal mark gaps matter ;)
My school put everyones internal marks apart by 1 i.e 95 94 93 92 91 90 etc etc.

blackman217

HSC
An estimate is an informed guess.
All you 10'ers are just shooting blanks in the dark not knowing anything of the aligning/scaling processes and how ATAR is calculated.
lol - alright big guy -point taken............. now go and drive your shuttle bus ;)

waryap

HSC
An estimate is an informed guess.
All you 10'ers are just shooting blanks in the dark not knowing anything of the aligning/scaling processes and how ATAR is calculated.
shutup fool... it's a tradition that's been done since BOS was made. People can try, and stop thinking like as if you know every single thing about the scaling/aligning system or w/e. Go troll somewhere else you fool. thinking you're all big 'cause you finished HSC. Just because you finished it doesn't mean you know everything about the system. lol people these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)