Physics 16/33
chemistry 20/44

school rank around 150

what do i need to improve to get an atar above 85

thanks in advance

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

You need to improve on English by about 30 ranks, Physics by about 8 ranks, Chemistry by about 10 ranks and general by about 4 ranks.

Note that this is hard to tell as I know that my school got a quarter of our B6's in Physics, so that made up a lot of our school ranking.

seerat

HSC
N/A

You need to improve on English by about 30 ranks, Physics by about 8 ranks, Chemistry by about 10 ranks and general by about 4 ranks.

Note that this is hard to tell as I know that my school got a quarter of our B6's in Physics, so that made up a lot of our school ranking.
i have only completed one assessment task yet so i think i can improve by alot, especially in english as that is my worst one
thanks

seerat

HSC
N/A
yeah but defs below 90.
but i have only completed one assessment task in year 11, so if i improve my ranks i should be able to get 90 or even 90+ is my ranks are really good like in top 5 and some in top 10 basically top 20% of each subject yeah?

year 11 doent cout towards atar right? so i can still try my best in year 12?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
but i have only completed one assessment task in year 11, so if i improve my ranks i should be able to get 90 or even 90+ is my ranks are really good like in top 5 and some in top 10 basically top 20% of each subject yeah?

year 11 doent cout towards atar right? so i can still try my best in year 12?
Yr 11 or anything before doesn't go towards anything.
U have plenty of time to improve ur rankings, like u have said u have only done 1 assessment task. u still have trials, this term's assessments and externals to earn the top spots
good luck:)

seerat

HSC
N/A
Yr 11 or anything before doesn't go towards anything.
U have plenty of time to improve ur rankings, like u have said u have only done 1 assessment task. u still have trials, this term's assessments and externals to earn the top spots
good luck:)
but can my subjects make an atar of 90 and above
thanks for the reply
its very helpful

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
improve your chem and english, your probably looking at around 82 right now tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)