ATAR estimate ploxxx (1 Viewer)

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd take an IQ test but they're pretty useless overall and I have to pay money <_<

And my SC marks were pretty low actually. High 80s. =P
Well then...excuse me for being so rude. Thought you were blowing your own trumpet, turns out you're not...

Serenely

HSC
Baulkham Hills beat Girraween and James Ruse at the Tri-school Tournamant so Baulko>James Ruse at sport

Ahahaa, yeah, I remember that! It was a pretty cool day :p. Ruse didn't come last though- they (we) tied with Girra.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
True but those type of people who exist are very minimal, pretty sure the one's who get better results are more effort driven rather smartness. My point is top kids at schools like ruse are not naturally smart, THEY just invest a hell alot of time into their studies+ well organised and fully understand the mechanics of the hsc then normal public school kids like me.
Nope. There are naturally smart kids at Ruse.

khfreakau

HSC
hey guys i've updated my english rank: it's actually 30th, i overestimated it a little :p i'm a bit annoyed that our first belonging assessment was worth a lot and i stuffed it up.... had i got 15/15 for it, i would be 11th :( would this have much impact?

michaeljennings

HSC
hey guys i've updated my english rank: it's actually 30th, i overestimated it a little :p i'm a bit annoyed that our first belonging assessment was worth a lot and i stuffed it up.... had i got 15/15 for it, i would be 11th :( would this have much impact?
yeah sorry mate youre only looking at about 96 now hahahahahahaha just tricking i dont think itll matter that much

tambam

HSC
Sorry bro, no 99+ for you anymore.
Did you do well in trial? If your rank was better for trial i reckon you could still get 99.9+

And yeahhhh, i hate that belonging assessment, i dropped 6.5 marks all year, 3 from that assessment and 3 from trial, sigh.

khfreakau

HSC
Sorry bro, no 99+ for you anymore.
Did you do well in trial? If your rank was better for trial i reckon you could still get 99.9+

And yeahhhh, i hate that belonging assessment, i dropped 6.5 marks all year, 3 from that assessment and 3 from trial, sigh.
I got 95/105 in the trial, so i think externally i'll be fine.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
im still going to say 99.90-99.95. so ur still on trak 4 the scientia scholarship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)