ATAR estimate!!!!!!!!!!!! =) (1 Viewer)

chevlr

HSC
hahahah i just hope we have enough guns up the top end like you, khfreakau and tambam to compensate for people at the bottom..
the bottom of our grade shouldn't affect you too much, cos when they moderate the marks it isn't just your rank that determines the internal mark, but the differences in marks i think. from what i heard the top 80 or so were only separated by 8 marks... i'm not sure how true that is, but i think the top half are more bunched together than the bottom. anyways your mark is more likely to be pulled up than pulled down, unless that bos bitch lied to me about moderation

if you really want to try to work out external marks, use this thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=254120
just compare trial marks to their scaled marks and you can work out your hsc marks, then put that into an atar calculator (that's what i did after our trials :p)

michaeljennings

HSC
the bottom of our grade shouldn't affect you too much, cos when they moderate the marks it isn't just your rank that determines the internal mark, but the differences in marks i think. from what i heard the top 80 or so were only separated by 8 marks... i'm not sure how true that is, but i think the top half are more bunched together than the bottom. anyways your mark is more likely to be pulled up than pulled down, unless that bos bitch lied to me about moderation

if you really want to try to work out external marks, use this thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=254120
just compare trial marks to their scaled marks and you can work out your hsc marks, then put that into an atar calculator (that's what i did after our trials :p)
who are you!

chevlr

HSC
what is with the sudden influx of baulko bos-ers.
haha i've had a bos account for ages, just haven't gone on in a while => i was curious to see how my atar estimate had gone, but i couldn't find it :S

michaeljennings

HSC
i thought descartes made everyone go on bos...
The whole Descartes/Michaeljennnings saga made people at Baulko more interested in this forum

I need Descartes' help with something but he doesnt seem to care about me anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)