• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ATAR estimates needed (2 Viewers)

H

Hussain1995

Howcome how many people doing the subjects make a difference?
And school rank?

Last edited by a moderator:

legendarynoob

HSC
oh wow you are doing really well! though ur school rank isnt that high but you are doing reasonably well in internal. keep working! 98+ is possible for you!
I must agree with you Aether, in that '4025808' 's math ranks are really good, but don't forget his english ranks are a bit .... yea. As for Music it's really good too but legal is only mediocre as well. But most importantly, the school rank. I agree it could be possible to get 98+ for him, that is after including all the HSC+ points and Elite Athletes [assuming he's getting some from his music, since he does Music Ext].

4025808, Sorry Mate.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Howcome how many people doing the subjects make a difference?
And school rank?
Well 5/100 is a hell lot better than 5/5.

School rank just helps with estimates, it has no direct correlation with ATAR calculation (i.e. 5/100 in a top 20 school is better than say 5/100 in school ranked 500th).

Proteus

HSC
I must agree with you Aether, in that '4025808' 's math ranks are really good, but don't forget his english ranks are a bit .... yea. As for Music it's really good too but legal is only mediocre as well. But most importantly, the school rank. I agree it could be possible to get 98+ for him, that is after including all the HSC+ points and Elite Athletes [assuming he's getting some from his music, since he does Music Ext].

4025808, Sorry Mate.
Quite true, because statistically your school is not ranked quite well for english.... I'd say there is a large possibility that it'll drag you down more than you like.

Don't forget, your ATAR is also dependent on how well your peers perform.

And your current rank and school's rank in English is not a positive influence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)