Chemistry: 91% 2/9
Physics: 82% 3/10
Maths Extension 1: 83% 4/6
Maths Extension 2: 75% 4/6

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Somewhere between 85 to 94 if your school rank stays in the same spot.

If it doesn't stay above 480, then you may be looking at anywhere between 80 to 94.

2ndt0m3h

HSC
I think you should really stop giving atar estimates. You must seriously have no knowledge, my brother attended the same school as me and was receiving pretty much mid 70's and low 80's in those same subjects. He came out of the HSC exams not feeling confident and received a 92 atar ( this was only last year). Also maybe if my subjects consisted of business studies, legal studies and modern history or any other low scaling subjects, then perhaps it would be an 82 atar. You should seriously understand the subjects and the scaling potential of the subjects before posting an estimate.

Machiavelli1

HSC
I think you should really stop giving atar estimates. You must seriously have no knowledge, my brother attended the same school as me and was receiving pretty much mid 70's and low 80's in those same subjects. He came out of the HSC exams not feeling confident and received a 92 atar ( this was only last year). Also maybe if my subjects consisted of business studies, legal studies and modern history or any other low scaling subjects, then perhaps it would be an 82 atar. You should seriously understand the subjects and the scaling potential of the subjects before posting an estimate.
Why ask if you're simply going to retort with this?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why so butthurt?
Actually why even ask for an estimate if you know what you're gonna get? Smh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)