Atar of 70+ possible? (1 Viewer)

matt_ryanx

HSC
Hey,

I’m really worried about my hsc marks atm. My current rank per subject are as follows:

English Standard: 33/92
Maths General: 33/82
Engineering Studies: 24/24
Business Studies: 42/98
PDHPE: 38/64
SCHOOL RANKING: 62
For each subject overall I’m around 60-70%.

If I get let’s say 85 in all subjects in hsc is it possible for me to get a 70+. Also what would you say my current atar is looking like.

elobski

HSC
use an atar calculator like hscninja (look up hsc ninja atar calculator) if you know what your marks are. if you were to get 85 for all your subjects, you'd be look at an ~85.5 atar (using hscninja calc).

matt_ryanx

HSC
use an atar calculator like hscninja (look up hsc ninja atar calculator) if you know what your marks are. if you were to get 85 for all your subjects, you'd be look at an ~85.5 atar (using hscninja calc).
I’m not sure if specific marks but based on my ranks where about would you position my atar?

StudyOnly

HSC
I don't think it will be a mystery mark. There is nothing you can do right now except working hard. I suggest you put your head down and revise/learn content for all subjects, do past papers (especially this) and the results will most likely come. Don't waste time on questions like these which have no definitive answer. Only you can determine whether you get the results you want or not. Good Luck!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes possible. HSC externals count for 50% of your overall marks, so focus on studying hard, and effectively and I can see you getting 70+.

ABBAS38

HSC
I don't think it will be a mystery mark. There is nothing you can do right now except working hard. I suggest you put your head down and revise/learn content for all subjects, do past papers (especially this) and the results will most likely come. Don't waste time on questions like these which have no definitive answer. Only you can determine whether you get the results you want or not. Good Luck!
How is it C????

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)