ATAR & Rankings (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
How much does ranking affect your ATAR if your cohort is pretty bunched in the 90+ internal marks?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
You'll all get similar internal marks
Sounds pretty good...

Before the Assessment Task 3, I had 48/50 assessment mark and ranked 2, and a person with 44/50 was like ranked 15. I fucked that assessment #3 up, and now I'm probably around that 15 area T____T;

MilkyCat_

HSC
Sounds pretty good...

Before the Assessment Task 3, I had 48/50 assessment mark and ranked 2, and a person with 44/50 was like ranked 15. I fucked that assessment #3 up, and now I'm probably around that 15 area T____T;
PRELIM

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm actually doing Accelerated Business :) Meaning I'm actually contributing 2 UNITS OF MY HSC

Also. Having an attitude of not really worrying around the end of Term 2 (start of Term 3) is a really unprepared form of mindset for me. So even if I was in Preliminary, its always nice to learn about the effects of low rankings but reasonably high assessment marks.

So please don't shout "PRELIM" and dictate why a Year 11 shouldn't care about her ATAR now :)

Last edited:

Graceuf

HSC
I'm actually doing Accelerated Business :) Meaning I'm actually contributing 2 UNITS OF MY HSC

Also. Having an attitude of not really worrying around the end of Term 2 (start of Term 3) is a really unprepared form of mindset for me. So even if I was in Preliminary, its always nice to learn about the effects of low rankings but reasonably high assessment marks.

So please don't shout "PRELIM" and dictate why a Year 11 shouldn't care about her ATAR now :)
Here's to this.

I'm doing prelim. Not even doing accelerated subjects and I'm still worried about my ATAR. I'd rather be worried now and know what I have to do now instead of getting to this time next year and realise that I'm going to get a horrible ATAR because I wasn't worried about it until the last term.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Here's to this.

I'm doing prelim. Not even doing accelerated subjects and I'm still worried about my ATAR. I'd rather be worried now and know what I have to do now instead of getting to this time next year and realise that I'm going to get a horrible ATAR because I wasn't worried about it until the last term.
Its always great to learn before you start the HSC, it sets you in a mindset ^^ Good on you too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)