Attacks on indian students in Melbourne; hindu extremists burn effigies of K. Rudd (1 Viewer)

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Re: Attacks on indian students in Melbourne; hindu extremists burn effigies of K. Rud

these days anything is labeled anti Semitic. Its absurd.

However, all my anti Jew comments are troll comments. I don't really believe Jews are fucking pigs etc etc.
At least my trolls are fucking obvious unlike the anti Islams who actually try to justify there racism with thorough analysis of global politics and history.

riseek

HSC
Re: Attacks on indian students in Melbourne; hindu extremists burn effigies of K. Rud

no not reallly.

As ive stated above, India society (to a certain extent pakis as well) are one of the most racist societies on the face of the planet. Anyone with Indian Tv can see this.
Id fucking watch Bill O'Rielly rant on for hours than watch these fascist mongols yap on.
Ofcourse, I dont want to paint a whole society in the same colours, but racism runs in the blood of indian soceity where lighter coloured people consider themsleves superior to those of darker skin. Ie North Indians Vs south Indians.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Kevin said he likes Andrew Symonds and Indian cricket fans, which is just about all of them, have some weird we:wave: want to kill him but want him to come and play in our private league where we will cheer and scream in support of him relationship with the man they call Roy.
Heya Iron :wave:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

quotes from indians:
Bharat Rakshak • View topic - India-Australia News and Discussion

Some of the racist attacks on Indians are a result of the disgust Paki's have spread around the world

Oz'ies are racists and what I call are the white pakis. The one with the paki syndrome.

The topic of discussion just goes to show how little importance Australia is to India.

Yet another third rate power with society in general in decline, hanging on to last vesitges of "aussie pride" and Austraaliyan" way of life by bashing up harmless kids.

As an example of the "bogan syndrome" check the below link out its about a girl called Clare Werbeloff a true blue bogan
I wonder if I should register an account and troll the shit out of them...
Yes, definitely. I'll get to that.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

What the fuck did you just say? :confused:
The truely funny thing is that Lentern believes that it's a mark of his own intelligence that you cant understand what he has written...

kwabon

Banned
HSC

They are a religious organisation. They were responsible for the burning of effigies. Accurate reporting.
haha, BJP is not a religious organisation, oh if you are refering to "Shiv Sena", they are more political than religious, thats my belief anywho.

kwabon

Banned
HSC

As ive stated above, India society (to a certain extent pakis as well) are one of the most racist societies on the face of the planet. Anyone with Indian Tv can see this.
Id fucking watch Bill O'Rielly rant on for hours than watch these fascist mongols yap on.
Ofcourse, I dont want to paint a whole society in the same colours, but racism runs in the blood of indian soceity where lighter coloured people consider themsleves superior to those of darker skin. Ie North Indians Vs south Indians.
wtf,
you seem to be from Pakistan or Indian, bro there is no racism between really dark people and fair ones in India, get your facts right, there is racism between each and every state in India, and i think your the one who said that the fair people from india seem to superior to the dark people, wtf are you ranting on about. fucking go to India, and see that for yourselves, there is nothing like that.. think before you speak.

and to graney, i think u were the one who said that third world countries seem to have more racism, where on earth did you get that????? look at America, Australia, Germany, i dont perceive those countries to be third world countries and there is more racism in America and Australia than any other place on earth. there is usually no racism in third world countries, there is usually just internal strife. oh btw, the retarded media in India, only seem to show a small perrcentage of people, who hate pakistanis and these are the retards who give India a bad name.

and finally to will shakespeare (sorry if i spelt it worng :shy:) those quotes which you have found made me lol. there is always bound to be some retarded people everywhere, like those idiots in India and B_B_J in bored of studies.

WibbleWonger

HSC

and to graney, i think u were the one who said that third world countries seem to have more racism, where on earth did you get that????? look at America, Australia, Germany, i dont perceive those countries to be third world countries and there is more racism in America and Australia than any other place on earth.
Yeah right buddy. The southern states don't represent any others.
In Australia we just don't like sand monkeys or Islams. The only way that this is racially motivated is that Indians are good targets because they carry around expensive equipment or some shit. No one hates Indians, they are much better than Islams.

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC

wtf,
you seem to be from Pakistan or Indian, bro there is no racism between really dark people and fair ones in India, get your facts right, there is racism between each and every state in India, and i think your the one who said that the fair people from india seem to superior to the dark people, wtf are you ranting on about. fucking go to India, and see that for yourselves, there is nothing like that.. think before you speak.

and to graney, i think u were the one who said that third world countries seem to have more racism, where on earth did you get that????? look at America, Australia, Germany, i dont perceive those countries to be third world countries and there is more racism in America and Australia than any other place on earth. there is usually no racism in third world countries, there is usually just internal strife. oh btw, the retarded media in India, only seem to show a small perrcentage of people, who hate pakistanis and these are the retards who give India a bad name.

and finally to will shakespeare (sorry if i spelt it worng :shy:) those quotes which you have found made me lol. there is always bound to be some retarded people everywhere, like those idiots in India and B_B_J in bored of studies.
You are either living in a vacuum or you pretend well. Indian subcontinent is the most racist nations I've seen. The subcontinents are more prejudiced and racial than any other nation on earth.Want proof? How about the Fair and Lovely ad one can witness on curry tv, or the matrimonial ad that glorifies the fair skinned, or the ultra fair skinned models and actors in the media?

Open your eyes you fucking sped, leave your idealism and theory behind and wake-up to the reality.

edit: when I speak of India im speaking of the whole joint. ie Paki + India + bangladesh + Sri lanka.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

if you are refering to "Shiv Sena", they are more political than religious, thats my belief anywho.
They're hindu nationalists. Their politics is their religion. They're political in the same way Fred Nile is a politician.

and to graney, i think u were the one who said that third world countries seem to have more racism, where on earth did you get that????? look at America, Australia, Germany, i dont perceive those countries to be third world countries and there is more racism in America and Australia than any other place on earth. there is usually no racism in third world countries, there is usually just internal strife.
These were pretty racist.

Rwandan Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
War in Darfur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khmer Rouge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The chinese are very racist towards the japanese etc... It's the worst myth to believe racism is a problem exclusive to white westerners.

I was making the point about education and racism.

Australia has relatively little racial tension, globally we're doing well, Britain, France and other European countries are far worse. Education in parts of the USA is very poor.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC

Shiv sena is an organisation which tore down the Babri mosque and was involved in massacres of Muslims in Mumbai afterwards.

This is the same fucked up fascist organisation that wants a mass exodus of people who follow non Indian religions. i.e. only Sikhs, Hindus and bhudists are allowed.

Bal Thacharay aka fascist mongoloid was quoted saying this: If they Hindu terrorists are behind any blasts, I would be glad. Terrorists should be born among Hindus."

Joel8945

HSC

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

It's a bit rich of India to accuse others of discrimination when they're a nation that has had a fully fledged caste system in place for thousands of years.
Just sayin'.

MissSarajevo

HSC

THE assault of two Indian men by a group of Lebanese men, which sparked a reprisal attack, was not racially motivated, police say.
Police were called to Wigram St at Harris Park, in Sydney's west, just before 9pm (AEST) last night after an Indian man in his early 20s was attacked by a group of Lebanese men.

"Certainly it would appear to us they were opportunistic and this is an area of Harris Park where there is a very large Indian community.''

A crowd of about 200 Indian men gathered in Wigram St after the assaults, attacking three Lebanese men.
No racial motive in attack on Indians: police | National Breaking News | News.com.au

Indians 'retaliate' after new attacks

Andra Jackson
June 9, 2009
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was stabbed once in the neck and twice in the arm in St Albans early yesterday after allegedly racially abusing a group of Indian students.

The victim allegedly said: "You are black. You don't belong here. Go away from our country".

Police described the two men they want to speak to over the attack as aged between 23 and 29 years old and dark skinned.

A car believed to belong to people attacking Indians was also torched in a factory near St Albans station.
Indians 'retaliate' after new attacks :shouting:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)