Trade futures and options. Fastest way to make money and fastest way to lose moneyHere are the lists of ways that I am using to make money for my business called, “making $100k in 6 months”:
- Write books for kindle.
- Draw the autobiographical manga for both webtoon and inker.
- Create multiple skillshare/mykajabi classes for every skill I have, (mentality, drawing, fitness, articulation, storytelling, purpose finding, important life lessons, making money, making video games in unity/unreal engine.).
- Fivver commissions.
- YouTube videos about my progress and goals.
- Instagram posts about my progress and goals, (use linktree, it’s free!).
- Facebook portfolio to channel viewership towards better social media platforms.
- Video games on steam.
- Part time job at the same time that requires no effort, (like security shifts in an observation booth, so I can do my actual career while doing some random, but paying, job.).
- Everything I make, on a single platform/website of my design, including bundles and packages for, “more bang for your buck”. e.g. video games with books and videos of “how tos”.
- Making Music.
- Client mentorship.
- Patreon special videos, (which are actually the exact same videos that can be found from my skillshare and mykajabi.). ———————————————————
That’s a total of 13 ways to grow a business.
No (Gen Z) has time for that - I'm towards the tail end of Millennials and even I quit private practice law for the cushy in-house life!Study hard, work hard, and maybe one day you'll earn enough to be satisfied?
I'd say that working hard is actually sound advice, the only issue is that people are working hard on the things that they are logically obsessed with rather than devoted to.No (Gen Z) has time for that - I'm towards the tail end of Millennials and even I quit private practice law for the cushy in-house life!
Jokes aside, working hard is underrated. Graduates these days generally bring a different attitude of "I won't put up with this" - it's hard to tell whether it's for better or for worse.
Respect to the people who can grind it out decade after decade.
And yes, that does mean that money is no longer a priority to me, since that was just a decision I made back when I was logically obsessed with what I was educated into believing was the 'right thing to do' in terms of approaching my life.I'd say that working hard is actually sound advice, the only issue is that people are working hard on the things that they are logically obsessed with rather than devoted to.
Devotion comes from a place of genuine longing, so if you don't want to put your all into it, then of course you won't.
I personally want to get an 8 pack more than anything right now, so I'm simply 'maintaining' my studies, since my priorities are elsewhere.
Those who prioritize studies would of course be against this idea, but again, this is how I want to live my life, so I'm saying what's best for me.
Those of you reading this should figure out what's best for you, that's the best advice I can give.
How has this been going??Ok, I’m starting this thread up again.
I’ll be restarting my conditions with things that Iactually want to do in life, as well as allow myself to try new things and potentially like them as well while in pursuit for money.
(PS, the original title of the thread was actually called “What others ways are there to make money?”, but I changed it to the name of this $10K monthly challenge because I know enough ‘theory’ and balls now.)
My conditions will be listed once I get back home and it’s time for me to make my first attempt to try and make money, which is linked to my daily routine that I started yesterday.
I’ve been so far collecting a list of things to do to actually make money that I could use in a time and resource efficient manner.How has this been going??
I have an addition- surely Twitch streaming games lmaoo