Attending Lectors/Tutes/Labs (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hey I got my timetable and i just noticed some of them dont have the room number in them.

Eg from my INFO1103
it just says " Eastern Avenue Auditorium"

where exactly will that be ?

Also can some one tell me where is BOSCH Lecture Theatre 4 is ?? I cant find it on the map.

Last one is where is the Education seminar Rooms ??

It very hard to find it on the maps ?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Eastern Avenue Auditorium is the big auditorium in the Eastern Avenue Building

Bosch lecture theatres are in a small, fat building down by the Blackburn Building (Bosch Building 2 I think it's called. ie the one that's one story tall, not the multi story Bosch Building)

Education Rooms are in the Education Building next to Manning

conics2008

HSC
Hey yeah i know where the buildings are but some of them DONT HAVE the room numbers. How do you know which rooms to go in or is there only ONE ROOM>

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Eastern Ave only has one lecture theatre, then has several rooms downstairs. Each Bosch lecture theatre is clearly labelled.
Education Seminar rooms are upstairs.

Maybe you should find them before uni starts, like during o-week. =/

Last edited:

witide

HSC
Heh I'm in a INFO1103 lecture in the Eastern Avenue Auditorium as well. I'm going to find where all my classes are tomorrow.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
well eastern avenue auditorium is the auditorium in the rather prominent eastern avenue building

keep an eye out

conics2008

HSC
huh i lost you guys.

see on the timetable it has your unit name weeks and wat ever it is tut or lec..

then at the bottom it says Physics room 320-321 << see thats FINE, i can find that then

I come to math1002 it says Eastern avenue auditorium.. now wtf is that, i went there and there are a number of rooms so which one do i know is the one i attend.

spence

HSC
huh i lost you guys.

see on the timetable it has your unit name weeks and wat ever it is tut or lec..

then at the bottom it says Physics room 320-321 << see thats FINE, i can find that then

I come to math1002 it says Eastern avenue auditorium.. now wtf is that, i went there and there are a number of rooms so which one do i know is the one i attend.
Yes there are a number of rooms, only one of which is an auditorium

conics2008

HSC
Thanks spence that cleared alot up. is it easy to find or is it hidden underground ?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Fuck, look this week, if you go in the Eastern Avenue Building, there's actually a sign saying "auditorium".

Go upstairs, and there's one saying "lecture theatre".

If this is still unclear, on the side of the stairs, there's a directory type thing of what floor things are on. You will notice there is just "lecture theatre" and "auditorium". Jeez.

It was all said already.

If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry, I'm tired, and you're even stupider than I've previously assumed.

symple

HSC
When I started PHIL 1011 I did not know where the Eastern Ave Auditorium was, so I asked this random guy when I got there.

He said, "It's right behind you" -
& so was THE SIGN ITSELF.

>_<"

It is of course completely OK to ask people where, precisely, lecture rooms are, on the day itself.
Sometimes they are even looking for the same one as you =)

conics2008

HSC
Fuck, look this week, if you go in the Eastern Avenue Building, there's actually a sign saying "auditorium".

Go upstairs, and there's one saying "lecture theatre".

If this is still unclear, on the side of the stairs, there's a directory type thing of what floor things are on. You will notice there is just "lecture theatre" and "auditorium". Jeez.

It was all said already.

If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry, I'm tired, and you're even stupider than I've previously assumed.

lol relax the 2nd response was all good relax relax geezzzz..

conics2008

HSC
relax people, it only my 3rd day at the uni itself and i dont know some places.

Thanks to all now i know where i should go when i start on monday =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)