Attention all Year 10ers (1 Viewer)

LiveForever28

HSC
Enjoy year 10. Have fun. DO NOT study for the school certificate. The tests are 100% completely pointless. You will never use it for anything. Even if youre leaving this year, just having the certificate is enough, employers wont care if you got 50 or 100 for english. I didnt do ANY study for it and I still look back thinking i could have done even less and just focused on having a good time. Dont do your homework, be a smartarse to your teachers, turn up late (or even better not at all :uhhuh:), dont pay any attention to the rules, have fun at home and go be with your mates instead of staying in a room locked off from the world. You really are only young once. Dont waste it studying for something youll never use.

mioumiou

HSC
Enjoy year 10. Have fun. DO NOT study for the school certificate. The tests are 100% completely pointless. You will never use it for anything. Even if youre leaving this year, just having the certificate is enough, employers wont care if you got 50 or 100 for english. I didnt do ANY study for it and I still look back thinking i could have done even less and just focused on having a good time. Dont do your homework, be a smartarse to your teachers, turn up late (or even better not at all :uhhuh:), dont pay any attention to the rules, have fun at home and go be with your mates instead of staying in a room locked off from the world. You really are only young once. Dont waste it studying for something youll never use.
+1

Now that's what I'm talking about. There's loads of people in year 11 who don't even CARE about what they are doing at the moment. So why will you be bother to care about the Year 10 stuff. :lol:

HSC
Uni Grad
enjoy year 10. Have fun. Do not study for the school certificate. The tests are 100% completely pointless. You will never use it for anything. Even if youre leaving this year, just having the certificate is enough, employers wont care if you got 50 or 100 for english. I didnt do any study for it and i still look back thinking i could have done even less and just focused on having a good time. Dont do your homework, be a smartarse to your teachers, turn up late (or even better not at all :uhhuh:), dont pay any attention to the rules, have fun at home and go be with your mates instead of staying in a room locked off from the world. You really are only young once. Dont waste it studying for something youll never use.
+2

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
enjoy year 10. Have fun. Do not study for the school certificate. The tests are 100% completely pointless. You will never use it for anything. Even if youre leaving this year, just having the certificate is enough, employers wont care if you got 50 or 100 for english. I didnt do any study for it and i still look back thinking i could have done even less and just focused on having a good time. Dont do your homework, be a smartarse to your teachers, turn up late (or even better not at all :uhhuh:), dont pay any attention to the rules, have fun at home and go be with your mates instead of staying in a room locked off from the world. You really are only young once. Dont waste it studying for something youll never use.
+3

muzeikchun852

HSC
thats wat i heard in year 10, but i still studied. :drink:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
enjoy year 10. Have fun. Do not study for the school certificate. The tests are 100% completely pointless. You will never use it for anything. Even if youre leaving this year, just having the certificate is enough, employers wont care if you got 50 or 100 for english. I didnt do any study for it and i still look back thinking i could have done even less and just focused on having a good time. Dont do your homework, be a smartarse to your teachers, turn up late (or even better not at all ), dont pay any attention to the rules, have fun at home and go be with your mates instead of staying in a room locked off from the world. You really are only young once. Dont waste it studying for something youll never use.
+4

HSC
Uni Grad
I would personally be encouraging some kind of 'relaxed revision' in relatively close proximity to the SC,
but in general +1/5 or whatever number we're up to :D

heirware

HSC
Definitely. There is no point in studying for the cert. Assuming you have at least some competency in the subject (particularly skills, or light knowledge), and some semblance of a brain, it should be a breeze.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
all lies, do not listen to these people they want you to fail. the SC means EVERYTHING

mioumiou

HSC
all lies, do not listen to these people they want you to fail. the SC means EVERYTHING
Are you serious? cuz even the TEACHERS themselves told us that "don't give a shit about Year 10 and School Certificate" ...... :uhhuh:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
+infinity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)