Auburn school rampage (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
There are many people who arent catholics attending catholic school. But im not surprised this has happend to trinity, bunch of snoobs.

jet

Banned
HSC
r u fucking retarted? THE ARTICAL SAYS CATHOLIC SCHOOL. ONLY CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED IN. And lol, the day a catholic school lets a middle eastern into their school is the day a jew will not bend over to pick up a coin.
There are non-Catholics who go there, thanks.

They weren't actually lebanese, though it would have been worse in the media if they were i reckon.

HSC
There are many people who arent catholics attending catholic school. But im not surprised this has happend to trinity, bunch of snoobs.
Thats a bit of a sterotype... I know alot of people who go to that school, and they arent snobs...

AnandDNA

HSC
r u fucking retarted? THE ARTICAL SAYS CATHOLIC SCHOOL. ONLY CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED IN. And lol, the day a catholic school lets a middle eastern into their school is the day a jew will not bend over to pick up a coin.
Our school is catholic and i can assure you that at least 35% of the students arn't catholic

HSC
I know heaps of students who arent Catholic but go to a Catholic school, such as Trinity Auburn for a good education.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
lol, 60% of Lebanese in australia are christian.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I know quite a few lebanese muslims who go to catholic schools.....

smushieex

HSC
lol, are you kidding me?
what makes you think that a catholic school won't accept a student simply because they're middle eastern or muslim?
ugh. btw, not all students at trinity are catholic. There are Buddhists and Muslims too.

also, the teens weren't even lebo, they were islanders.

xLonnie

HSC
You are an idiot, do you think they saw these nice looking white christian kids standing there with baseball bats and machetes and said "Ok, they're not lebanese, open the gate". They obviously just walked in.

Im surprised the news article didn't make a big deal about it (probably because they're NOT muslim lebanese?)
Wow. Have you ever even watched the news? Read a newspaper? It's the complete opposite of what you just described.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
you're all stupid
they're not lebanese, they're turks

louloubell

HSC
i heard it today it was over some love triangle..
but who knows..... i could have my facts all wrong.

ieatbarbies

HSC
The school is telling its students to shut up (I know briefly a guy who goes there and asked him - he won't tell me LOL) to "not lose reputation".

A few years too late, guys.

Ignorant fool. Maybe a better comparison you should have used is.. "into their school is the day *I* will get out there and pick up a book."

Moron.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
lol yeah i know that

just wanted to make some stupid joke concerning turks-auburn

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
can i have some FICH AND CHIPS

jet

Banned
HSC
We were told not to say anything because its interfering with a police investigation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)