Aussie Credit Card Instant Approval (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
OH YES!

Thanks again for choosing Aussie ... we'll save you!

FOR SURE, VIRGIN rejected me but AUSSIE saved me!! oh yeah!!

$2,000 credit limit, ok to establish my credit rating!!

pushkin

HSC
N/A
bump.

i'm looking into getting my first credit card but need a little help to steer me in the right direction. i've been doing some research and aussie seems to have the lowest rates at the moment at 9.99%

this seems like a pretty good deal to me, anyone else recently got a credit card though and would like to offer some advice? i'm going travelling soon which is why i need one.

thanks in advance!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If you need a credit card, you cannot budget properly. Apply for a debit card and get the best of both worlds - online transactions with no creditors to keep at bay at 20% interest.
Or you can actually pay your credit card bill every month... then the interest rate is irrelevant. I have never paid a single cent in interest on my credit cards.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
What use does your credit card provide then? Wouldn't a debit card suffice in your situation?

If you say peace of mind, i guess I understand. But I would like to think my savings could cover most disasters.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
What use does your credit card provide then? Wouldn't a debit card suffice in your situation?
A way to establish a credit rating... also one of them gives me flying points...

I also don't have to move money out of my higher interest earning account to be able to buy things I need... for example I only have $300 in my main account but have spent more than $500 on one of my credit cards in the last month. If I had a debit card I couldn't have done that, I would of had to move more money into it first. Since my credit card bill isn't due until around the 10th of February I can use the $1200 that I know I am getting paid early next week to cover it... so its really more convenient than a debit card as well.

pushkin

HSC
N/A
i have saved up a fair bit in order to travel, i guess i am just looking at getting a credit card so that i have a back-up in case something happens.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
If virgin rejected you, they were probably doing you a favor.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I managed to get a $7,000 credit limit with a declared income of $15,000. Fucking retarded.

CBA did the GFC.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Credit ratings have no relevance in Australia btw

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
When I got my card, CBA didn't offer a debit card. Happy with the CC now as long as it's paid off each month.

It's also has no fees whereas ANZ's debit was like $3 a month. Rip off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)