Austin College? (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Danoz The Great said:
Funny that, neither do I!

And might I add that if I ever do bag other colleges it is never serious and merely for shits and giggles (and I'm sure Loz, Rin and Steph are the same). Of course, I cannot assume this is the case for the other 260-odd Austinites. So maybe Jason, it's arrogant of you to assume that we, like yourself, take it seriously, and generally just make ourselves look like a very stupid arsehole? Just a thought.
Who said I was taking it seriously? Just because my sense of humour isn't the same as yours, that doesn't mean I'm deadly serious.

See, this is the root of the problem. Your holier-than-thou-so-suck-on-it attitude is in conflict with my holier-than-thou-because-I-know-what-I'm-doing attitude.

Rinni

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Who said I was taking it seriously? Just because my sense of humour isn't the same as yours, that doesn't mean I'm deadly serious.

See, this is the root of the problem. Your holier-than-thou-so-suck-on-it attitude is in conflict with my holier-than-thou-because-I-know-what-I'm-doing attitude.
holier-than-thou-because-I-know-what-I'm-doing??? Hmmmm....I thought it was holier-than-thou-because-I'm-a-dickhead hmmmmmm guess I was wrong

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:

No, you don't. I think we've made that quite clear

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Hey, who won SFK? I wasn't there (or at the after-party at Albies) 'cause I was busy, so how did everyone do? I hear we came second, so how about you?

*Lozzie*

HSC
i cant belive we won that cricket match woot woot austin kicked pages arse!!!!!

it was lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ST PATS DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
Anyone heard how we're going in the Canoe Polo? I got no idea.

And theatre sports is on tonight! Make sure you go because it's oodles of fun.

*Lozzie*

HSC
woop woop we rocked at theatre sports that was so much fun

we can equal 1st with page YAY GO AUSTIN!!!!!..... it was also an interesting bus ride home lol

So cheer cheer the maroon and the white .....

suzieee

HSC
i missed the bus ride home :( mary-alice and i drove up and back cos we were running late. why so interesting??

ps WE WON!!!! (we would have won outright if bryce's car hadn't broken down :( )

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Congratualtions y'all, but don't be feeling too cocky. There's still a long way to go and we're in front overall. We ain't going to be goiving the lead up too easily.

*Lozzie*

HSC
yeah it was such a good night i thought all the colleges rocked

i thought drummond were good so it was crap that they were kicked out first round

Rinni

HSC
What ever...I'm still rather confused about why your even in the Austin thread objects...there is no place for you here...leave lol

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Congratualtions y'all, but don't be feeling too cocky. There's still a long way to go and we're in front overall. We ain't going to be goiving the lead up too easily.
I fail to see any cockiness here.
Please leave.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Cockiness? Let's see ... how about failing to include the fact that you were equal first:
suzieee said:
ps WE WON!!!! (we would have won outright if bryce's car hadn't broken down :( )
I fail to see how a broken-down car would have influenced the result.

How about the fact that i congratulate you and you still tell me to piss off despite the fact that this is, in fact, a public forum. What you post here can be seen by anyone who cares to browse the site and can be posted in by anyone registered with the forums. If you've got a problem with that, take it up with a moderator.

And finally, I sure as hell didn't see any of you down there. I might have been relegated to Man Friday for my squad, but none of you were in the Austin team. Funny how you proclaim "WE WON!!!!" as if you were a part of it as opposed to "OUR TEAM WON!!!!" Then again, in my experience with Austiners, that sort of thing is promoted.

So fuck off, Fresher. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)