Austin College? (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Now...let's go back to the basis of this thread :)

What did you all think of college crawl? Best drinks? Worst drinks? Best block? Worst block?

I thought mid 1/2 and mid 4/5's drinks kicked it. And I loved top 1/2's 'hunt for the joker' ;)

Rinni

HSC
College crawl was heaps fun...however I did get bored before the end. No-one would make newspaper angels with me :mad1: lol. I so don't remember half of what we did though :rofl:

*Lozzie*

HSC
Danoz The Great said:
Now...let's go back to the basis of this thread :)

What did you all think of college crawl? Best drinks? Worst drinks? Best block? Worst block?

I thought mid 1/2 and mid 4/5's drinks kicked it. And I loved top 1/2's 'hunt for the joker' ;)
it was alright i thought mid 1/2 was the best bloc but i may have a bias opinion on that lol

didnt really like bot 4/5 or top 3 liked mid 1/2 mid 3 for the weddings lol and top 4/5 had awesome music

cant remember mid 4/5

we drank most of bot 2 drinks so they ran out after our bloc went through and top 1/2 was entertaing lol

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yeah Donk refilled bot 2's drinks with water coz they ran out of grog and told everyone it was water + vodka. lol

*Lozzie*

HSC
ptth top 4/5 won decoration award i thought top 1/2 should of got that, what was top4/5s decorations??

mid 1/2 got 8th place congrates to us (mind u we were started our decorations 10 mintues before they came round to judge lol)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Overall my block came 5th in the dodgeball...I thought we were coming last lol.

Have a nice break girls! If you wanna catch up see the wonderful sights of Port Macca (e.g. Smuts), private msg me and I'll send you my mobile number so we can catch up :)

Rinni

HSC
Yay we won dodgeball lol. Hope everyone has a good holiday...I won't be back in Port til next week :mad1: Oh well we'll have to catch up :wave:

*Lozzie*

HSC
woot woot 2nd in dodgeball pity i lost it for my block lol oh well i was sick (i think i have tonsilitis :() AND got injured in the process so i think i put in a good effort anyway hope you guys had a great easter and well catch up next week when i get back from sydney :)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Hell yes. Friday nights gonna be pretty huge, as well as Saturday: GENDER BENDER!

I need footy shorts, a flanny shirt, and black eyeliner to draw on a beard.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I'm surprised you can remember any of it; I was woken up at about 7.30 to the sounds of drunks. Thought it was footy practice forming a lineout from what they were calling, before I realised it was Beerfest.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Hey, I'm just calling at as I see it. Or in this case, as I hear it. Someone from your college - several someones by the sounds of things - was up at 7.30, and the aforementioned someone(s) were already smashed by then. I'm not saying you're one of them, but when most people have an all-day drinking session, they usually can't remember what happened next ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)