Australia and US Joint Military Excercise: Talisman Sabre (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Re: Australia and US joint military excercise

bshoc said:
Haha the only real worrying future for my children and grandchildren is if retarded lefties like you somehow manage to win political power, I prefer President Bombsalot to a world run by China, India and/or Al-Queda ..
Where have you been hiding the last little while? We missed our bit of Right input, kokodamonkey has been struggling to keep up.

circusmind

HSC

Bendent said:
you're scary.
You're scarier if you disagree with what he said....rabid partisan rhetoric aside.

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC

bshoc said:
Haha the only real worrying future for my children and grandchildren is if retarded lefties like you somehow manage to win political power, I prefer President Bombsalot to a world run by China, India and/or Al-Queda ..
of course you prefer bombsalot, because youre not on the receiving end, but the extreme right would be if china ever ruled.

bshoc

HSC
N/A

onebytwo said:
of course you prefer bombsalot, because youre not on the receiving end, but the extreme right would be if china ever ruled.
If others don't like bombaslot, they should take care not to give him an excuse to bomb alot, like kidnapping allied sailors, crashing planes into buildings and repeatedly violating UNSC sanctions.

China will never rule, but if they did, everyone would be on the receiving end, including all the western pinko-commies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

onebytwo said:
That or their own people.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Indeed. All credibility gets thrown out the window when you put China on a higher pedestal than the US.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Indeed. All credibility gets thrown out the window when you put China on a higher pedestal than the US.
not really, when you consider The americans - pile up weapons for their then 'allies' and then a few years later declare war on them only get smacked all over the place.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Both are tragic, of course, but I'd argue that what the US has done is much less of an injustice than massacring your own citizens.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

I Think the OP's poo and breath create more pollution than the military exercise will create.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Both are tragic, of course, but I'd argue that what the US has done is much less of an injustice than massacring your own citizens.
They have massacred their own citizens just in a different way. The way they treat black people just explains that.

Also just look Hurrica KAtrine and its effects.
A natural disaster and pretty much noone gave crap about the people who suffered.

I mean you are comparing a developed country to a developing country - you need to lower the standards or increase respectively.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

HotShot said:
They have massacred their own citizens just in a different way. The way they treat black people just explains that.

A natural disaster and pretty much noone gave crap about the people who suffered.

I mean you are comparing a developed country to a developing country - you need to lower the standards or increase respectively.
Right yeah US created Hurricanes to kill blacks huh? LOL

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

HotShot said:

So just because a country's undeveloped that excuses sending in the army and ordering them to fire into large crowds of peaceful protestors?

circusmind

HSC

HotShot said:
Mmmm...moral relativism.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

withoutaface said:
So just because a country's undeveloped that excuses sending in the army and ordering them to fire into large crowds of peaceful protestors?
no, But the standards are diferent. America would have highers standards - a country such power should have done a lot more after the hurricane disaster instead they didnt do shit.

an undeveloped country - has much lower standards - things to work towards - if you look at country's history these sort things have happened in the past.

America's treatment of blacks, red Indians, - British slavery, colonialisation. etc. Its pathway - once they comitted the crimes -they go back and say its all ok and move on.

Hence - on the aspect of Credibilty - America as a superpower - is hardly credible they can do anything they want and we cant do shit about. China is more credible on the basis that they are developing and improving. You have seen shit like that massacre in last few years have you?

Hurricane Katrina was just last year wasnt it?

circusmind

HSC

HotShot said:
Hurricane Katrina was just last year wasnt it?

Government incompetence is in no way comparable to intentional government violence.

Bendent

HSC

withoutaface said:
well i don't have a problem with it. and thats nearly 20 years ago? consdering the shyt usa is doing now they'll never be a decent country in my books.

Bendent

HSC

bshoc said:
If others don't like bombaslot, they should take care not to give him an excuse to bomb alot, like kidnapping allied sailors, crashing planes into buildings and repeatedly violating UNSC sanctions.

China will never rule, but if they did, everyone would be on the receiving end, including all the western pinko-commies.
i don't know what western meaning of "rule" is but i am sure china wouldn't want to be like the usa that's for sure.

if china does get stronger than usa one day she'll only like the countries that appreciate her back. it's really just common sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)