• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia gives $4m to help Palestinians (1 Viewer)

Atilla89

HSC
sam04u said:
Zionism is racism, it has been stated by many international organisations. It's used to justify hatred and elitism against Israeli-Arabs who are considered to be second classed citizens, because they believe they shouldn't be there. It was used to justify the occupation of the Palestinian peoples lands. (I'm not lieing you dunce. This is the truth. Zionism != Racism.)
Actually you are lieing, in the UN on 16th December 1991, it was rescinded by Resolution 4686 with a vote of 111 to 25 (with 13 abstentions).

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
Yeah I know the good people of Australia would give them neccessary aid. Unlike when Israel aided "hamas" to destabilise the Fatah government and undermine them. It wasn't given in "kind" then was it? Isn't it a twist of fate that they're using the people they funded to destabilise Palestine to slander the Palestinian people?

Hypocrites.
Is that according Sheikh Hillay or Quran? Any proof?

Zionism is racism, it has been stated by many international organisations. It's used to justify hatred and elitism against Israeli-Arabs who are considered to be second classed citizens, because they believe they shouldn't be there. It was used to justify the occupation of the Palestinian peoples lands. (I'm not lieing you dunce. This is the truth. Zionism != Racism.)
Maybe according to Arab organisation ha ha :D

forsaken999

HSC
the overwhelming amount of comments on ths thread ridiculing the palestinians as a result of thier religion perpetuates the blind ignorance purported by religion resulting in social segregation. you're too blind to see that these views you hold against muslims are reminiscent of the views held by Hitler of Jews.

so go to hell u racist biatches.

Justin

HSC
Atilla89 said:
Actually no it isn't, the UN voted again and decided that Zionism was not racism.

I believe there was one resolution that the UN made against Israel where only Israel and a pacific island nation voted against it.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Zionism has been proven on many different occasions to be racist and fascist belief that Jewish people are superior to non-Jewish people. In a supposedly secular state how could that not be considered as racist? (The idea is preposterous except with the Anti-Islamic sentiment being propogated by the west.)

Justin

HSC
propogated by the west?

propogated amongst the west.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
Zionism has been proven on many different occasions to be racist and fascist belief that Jewish people are superior to non-Jewish people. In a supposedly secular state how could that not be considered as racist? (The idea is preposterous except with the Anti-Islamic sentiment being propogated by the west.)
Because we dont have Jews oppressing other austrlians or raping australian women calling them sluts like you lebs did to australian white girls. Thats why Australia does not have problems with its jewish minority where as Australia hates lebs and arabs (such as Cronulla riot).

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Okay lets take this racist argument of yours apart.

1. What are you talking about? Are you trying to imply that muslims aren't Australians? Because that's just plain stupid. If what you're trying to say is that muslims in Australia (a tiny minority) are oppressing the other Australians that's a load of bullshit. (Why am I arguing with a troll?)

2. That's a load of bullshit. Are you saying that muslims are going rampant raping other Australians? or are you talking about one incident 5 years ago where a small group were in a rape?

3. If a group of people (including people of jewish faith) was involved in a gang rape do you think they would be singled out? or would it be like most cases. Probably underplayed, undetaled and probably even unreported?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
Okay lets take this racist argument of yours apart.

1. What are you talking about? Are you trying to imply that muslims aren't Australians? Because that's just plain stupid. If what you're trying to say is that muslims in Australia (a tiny minority) are oppressing the other Australians that's a load of bullshit. (Why am I arguing with a troll?)
I LOL:rofl: at your pathetic attempt to call every attack on your people (Muslim/Lebs) as racism while you cannot have enough of your attacks on jews and zionist in general. Ok which Zionist in australia oppressed australian? Which zionist in australia think he is superior than the rest of australian? You made up such lies and believe in your own lies.

2. That's a load of bullshit. Are you saying that muslims are going rampant raping other Australians? or are you talking about one incident 5 years ago where a small group were in a rape?
That is a perfect example of Muslim/Lebs racism towards other australians where as you have NO example of jews or zionist being racist towards other australians, despite your pathetic attempts to stirr up anti-semitism and make other australians hate jews.

3. If a group of people (including people of jewish faith) was involved in a gang rape do you think they would be singled out? or would it be like most cases. Probably underplayed, undetaled and probably even unreported?
Maybe because jewish boys gang raping a girl never happened in australian history, or maybe because they are not as violent as your people towards other australians

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Ok which Zionist in australia oppressed australian? Which zionist in australia think he is superior than the rest of australian? You made up such lies and believe in your own lies.
Which anti-Zionist in australia ever oppressed australians? What does zionism even have to do with what this discussion is about now? Zionism != Racism.

you have NO example of jews or zionist being racist towards other australians,
You're a racist zionist and you're being racist right now. (Zionist != Racist)

Maybe because jewish boys gang raping a girl never happened in australian history, or maybe because they are not as violent as your people towards other australians
My people? You mean Australians are violent towards themselves? or are they violent towards each other? (That would make sense to me, considering rape has happened in most communities.)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
Which anti-Zionist in australia ever oppressed australians? What does zionism even have to do with what this discussion is about now? Zionism != Racism.
None, and I never claimed that either. You have no answer to my question because you made up lies. And yes why do you have to insert your hatred against jews and Zionism in every thread? Look back who put the zionism topic here? None other than you!

You're a racist zionist and you're being racist right now. (Zionist != Racist)
Exposing the filth of your religion does not makes me a racist.

My people? You mean Australians are violent towards themselves? or are they violent towards each other? (That would make sense to me, considering rape has happened in most communities.)
Your people are lebs/muslims, and their violence towards other communities are well documented. Stop trying to deflect the dirt from you to the rest of non-muslim australians.

Atilla89

HSC
sam04u said:
What the fuck are you talking about???

Not only does Zionism have nothing to do with fascism, its about the Jews having a home state. Nothing to do with Jews being better then anyone else, where do you hear this shit? If you're going to talk about Zionism, at least understand it first. Your ignorance is astounding.

[SIZE=-1]Zionism: The movement dedicated to establishing a Jewish homeland in Palestine.
www.pbs.org/daringtoresist/tgglossary.html[/SIZE]

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Well Australia or all western countries does not seems to have problems with Zionism cause it cause no harm. Its the arabs even if you look at the UN resolution calling for Zionism as racism it was all arabs countries that support it. Australia voted against it. I'd say well done to Australia. The UN woke up and told arabs countries to fuck off and declared Zionism is NOT a racism, by passing resolution 4686.

Arabs still cant get over that resolution and that is why they brought up the issue at every chance, like Sam just did in this thread, which have nothing to do with Zionism. They are obsessed with it. LOL :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)