Australian Economics & Business Studies Competitions Recruitment! (1 Viewer)

HSC
that chicken kebab iate was nice , i had another one today and THAT tasted terrible :(

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
signed up to make my cv look better, there were some girls advertising in micro this morning about it ;o

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
Eagles said:
who are you.. how do you know my name??
I said:
Game enough to do it again Derek?
I'm scared now..
Methinks 'tis Alan. Just a guess... haven't been stalking you...

Business studies comp was too eeeeasy. Make it reallly harddd.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ToO LaZy ^* said:
btw, is there someone i contact at uni about this..
or is there an office somewhere?
QUAD2117 if I remember correctly.. that's the EcoComp room (it was moved there this year, after breaking away from ComSoc)

seremify - this year we went to Intercontinental hotel buffet, last year was Star City and the year before that was Shangri-La seafood buffet.

anyone who did Business Studies comp. last year would remember one of the questions I wrote, about the "iMinai" personal audio player, lol

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
sunjet said:
signed up to make my cv look better, there were some girls advertising in micro this morning about it ;o
LOL i saw the advertisement as well... honesty is the best policy I guess! Are you joining for the girls or the CV though? Both perhaps?

politik said:
Its not sad - I picked UNSW because you can swipe your card to get into doors. I thought that was as futuristic as the Universities could get :D
hahaha.. haven't a lot of criminals swiped cars in doors to get inside? lol. But yeh I agree- seems pretty cool to me :) I feel like such a sucker for gimmicks.

Minai said:
seremify - this year we went to Intercontinental hotel buffet, last year was Star City and the year before that was Shangri-La seafood buffet.

anyone who did Business Studies comp. last year would remember one of the questions I wrote, about the "iMinai" personal audio player, lol
Sounds pretty good- and I think I remember that question Minai :p Can't remember much more about it though.

Btw when will we hear more?

lizbon

HSC
dan will make contact with you guys in the next fortnight detailing on what the volunteer tasks are.

things are picking up atm, particular in operations so you guys will have quite a few things to do (when the entry forms come back).

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Haha only the CV mate and the free dinner, oh and of course good will.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I find it hard to believe that everyone gets free (quality) dinner! or is it only the execs? haha..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If you contribute throughout the year, you'll be going
(You'll be helping out at the presentation nights - you might be flying interstate to help out with the interstate and NZ presentation nights), and then you might be selected to be a Coordinator in 2007 :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Minai said:
If you contribute throughout the year, you'll be going
(You'll be helping out at the presentation nights - you might be flying interstate to help out with the interstate and NZ presentation nights), and then you might be selected to be a Coordinator in 2007 :)
Wow that sounds pretty awesome :)- sounds like an incentive to contribute even more! jkjk

dan88

HSC
We will most likely have a meeting next week or the week following with all the volunteers.

I will do a mailout soon outlining the details of it.

dan88

HSC
quad G021

Email was sent at around 5pm.

Sorry about the extremely short notice... Hopefully most people read their emails daily.

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, there's only one Australian Eco and Bus Studies Comp :p

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It got moved to that nice room near the Dean :) Never been up there before.

Out of interest, who gets to go to the other states (ie. the presentation ceremonies)?

*fingers crossed* :)

Btw were you there Casmira? I saw your name on the email, but wasn't sure if you were at the meet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)