supreme being
tonights idol was GREATTTT

which 3 do you choose??
for me i like CASEY .... .......... her voice was reallllyy goood
2nd. CARLOS
3rd. DAN or EMELIA

olay

HSC
watched this season for the first time today.....i thought the best talent was far more amazing than last years!!!

casey + billie were absolutely outstanding i thought. hehe and carlos is cute :) though vocally he is pretty average. does anyone know what song billie sang tonite?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I liked Ricky-lees performance, Dans, Amelia , and Garths

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm happy with the 3 that were chosen this wk :) they are all good!!
are 3 wildcards going to be chosen?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
OZGIRL86 said:
I'm happy with the 3 that were chosen this wk :) they are all good!!
are 3 wildcards going to be chosen?
the process is, the judges chose 10 of the "losers" from the semi's, and they sing off this sunday, WE vote for the best one to get through, and the judges decide on the other 2 to get through

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I didnt like Dan that much.. i think there were others more deserving. Hopefully the good ones that were left out will get through in the wildcard!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ricki-Lee got through Woohoo!!! Casey was totally deserving and Dan i like him but i dont know his voice is strong enough to really compete with those top singers in the top 12.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Today on the bus, I saw posters taped to the walls of the Australian Institute of Music reading "Congrats Casey and Dan". Good on em. It was a pretty good group though.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
dan got thru only cuz thousands of teenage schoolgirls are voting 4 him... i didnt like ricky lees performance either... so nasal-y

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
dan got thru only cuz thousands of teenage schoolgirls are voting 4 him... i didnt like ricky lees performance either... so nasal-y
lol true, because he sang amazing, it was a good song choice

i didn't like ricki-lee all that much either

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
aw nah i thought ricki's performance was alright. her name sucks, though. sounds so country-ish.. god i hate anything country (shannon noll.. grrrr) >.<

i didn't mind that carley (is that her name?) chik making it in. she sings really good. it's just her hair.. it's looks really yucky. she needs a makeover.

i voted like 10 times for carlos ! he was sooo good.. and i luurve his hair ^.^ (spikey mohawk style w/ red tips) bahhhh ! everyone i've voted for didn't get into the finals farrout. don't vote people, it doesn't work =/ i hope carlos and garth are wildcards =(

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
I didn't think Ricky-Lee sounded nasaly, i though carlos did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)