Australian Idol 2004 (2 Viewers)

jesshika

supreme being
it was a tall white guy who was previously in a pop band .......... forgot his name

Elmo: Yeah that guy did get thorugh. mainly because people felt sorry for him... watch INSIDE IDOL .. hahaha

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
yes she does, she has heaps of potential
I honestly can't tell her apart from most of the other girls there. Her looks and voice are bland, generic and boring.

jesshika

supreme being
totally agreee with yu lundy ............
can she hit the high notes cause her songs are very .......... hmmm

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if she didn't have her looks she would't be through

i think they should do a version of the show and we don't get to see them, just hear their voices lol

the true singers are the ones who get through regardless of how they look

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
jesshika said:
Elmo: Yeah that guy did get thorugh. mainly because people felt sorry for him... watch INSIDE IDOL .. hahaha
lol I have uni then anyway .. they can either sing well or not.. I don't want their life story

artfag

Banned
HSC
i was a bit disappointed with the choices.

yeah, angie is excellent. daniel's alright. i was hoping that adrian would get through though. i want a homeless dude to be my australian idol.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I love chanel, but wouldnt it suck if she became Idol?

BMG would totally change her into something shes not
I hope she gets like top4 and gets to do what she wants as a star

rumour

HSC
artfag said:
i was a bit disappointed with the choices.

yeah, angie is excellent. daniel's alright. i was hoping that adrian would get through though. i want a homeless dude to be my australian idol.
Was adrian homeless?

EDIT:
That Gabriel guy is a hairdresser

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Minai said:

I find Chanel quite boring , and her facial expressions fake sometimes.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Man, you could tell already that the top 12 for Aussie idol this year is gonna suck badly. The only person i'm glad came through was that Angie chik. She's totally a league above the others farrout. Daniel got in cos he was grumpy and everyone felt sorry for him being confused. And Amali only got in cos she's hot for a 16 yr old, and cos she made a crack about Tasmania only being known for incest - ha ha ha.. it was funny the 1st time, get over it.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
iambored said:
if she didn't have her looks she would't be through

i think they should do a version of the show and we don't get to see them, just hear their voices lol

the true singers are the ones who get through regardless of how they look
Yep, true. About Amali. And about only hearing them perform and not seeing them. Cos I'm sure the guys out there vote purely on looks, while girls vote for talent. Just watch Amali if she makes it any further than top 12... she'll get a huge head from being called *beautiful*, *gorgeous* etc etc 24/7.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh yeah, not sure if i'm just really slow and uninformed, but angie is paulini's cousin :)

hmmm amali, i missed her performance but from what i hear it wasn't anything above average. meh. though what anngelic said about guys voting on looks, well don't think girls dont' do that either :p cough millsy cough

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Minai said:

i dunno, bmg have given a lot of freedom to guy on his second album

i say itd be great for her, and you come into this competition knowing that you are going to be made into a consumerable, coming into it thinking otherwise is a tad ignorant or just plain silly.

i say go chanel!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Last weeks group was crap with the exception of Angie...it pisses me off that all these much better ppl in the 1st group missed out because that group had real depth and now suck up Amali 'please please please let me through so i can show every1 tassy is more then incest' and psycho boy (who i have a soft spot 4) are through.

Theres something about this yr that just isnt the same as last yr, maybe its cause ive seen American Idol and their talent was amazing (Latoya and Fantasia ect)..but it doesnt even look like were going to get any1 the like of Paulini and Cosima this yr.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
bubz :D said:
oh yeah, not sure if i'm just really slow and uninformed, but angie is paulini's cousin :)

hmmm amali, i missed her performance but from what i hear it wasn't anything above average. meh. though what anngelic said about guys voting on looks, well don't think girls dont' do that either :p cough millsy cough
lol is she ?! no wonder. geebuz.. runs in the family.

millsy got through on personality. he's not bad-looking, but i think girls liked him more cos he was funny and charismatic. his voice is pretty average.

Sweets said:
Last weeks group was crap with the exception of Angie...it pisses me off that all these much better ppl in the 1st group missed out because that group had real depth and now suck up Amali 'please please please let me through so i can show every1 tassy is more then incest' and psycho boy (who i have a soft spot 4) are through.

Theres something about this yr that just isnt the same as last yr, maybe its cause ive seen American Idol and their talent was amazing (Latoya and Fantasia ect)..but it doesnt even look like were going to get any1 the like of Paulini and Cosima this yr.
Yeh Dan just go in from sympathy votes. This yr's group is in no comparison to last yr's. Last yr's rocked.. this yr's gonna suck =/

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
this year is fairly equal to last year, you have the amazing singers paulini-angie, the ones you will see grow throughout the next few weeks and the ones people will get sick of quickly and will go in the first few weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)