Australian Idol 2004 (3 Viewers)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
as long as the boys keep voting, amali will stay
unless emelia pulls a miracle performance next week, she'll be gone next week

I reckon the judges are so wrong about anthony..he's got such an amazing voice, but I guess they want something "different" this year, like chanel and courtney

^___ShabS___^

noooo! we dont want someone 'different' ...
we want anthony..
we want anthony..
we want anthony..

everyon else sux in the comp! oh.. except kacey

jesshika

supreme being
i want anthony tooo haha MR PLASTIC ...... does he wear too mcuh makeup ?? or is it just his oily complexion ?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Angie and Casey being in the bottom two illustrated clearly that the Aussie Idol is hugely based on looks rather than singing talent.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
casey wasnt in the bottom 2.... the fact that emelia somehow is still singing shows how much of a joke this has become....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
eLmo said:
^thats not the point.. the fact is there are atleast 3 other people in that group that cannot sing for shit.. and I still dont understand why people think amali deserves to be in the top 12
I don't think she desrves a spot in the top 12 either

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braindrainedAsh said:
Angie and Casey being in the bottom two illustrated clearly that the Aussie Idol is hugely based on looks rather than singing talent.
Casey wasnt in the bottom 2 or bottom 3
There was :
Amali, Angie, and Emelia

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
if you ask me its not 13yr old boys with hardon's voting, id say it was 13yr old girls voting seeing as there wasnt one guy in the bottom 3
and you guys are forgetting, to be a popstar its 50% looks, 50% talent, the winner isnt going to be an opera singeer, they have to sell millions of albums and you need looks to do that

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
as long as the boys keep voting, amali will stay
unless emelia pulls a miracle performance next week, she'll be gone next week

I reckon the judges are so wrong about anthony..he's got such an amazing voice, but I guess they want something "different" this year, like chanel and courtney
Thats not true.

I have no idea if the judges have got set scripts for these now but there is a vast inconsistency with both last years comments, and even this year with respect to the song choice and "making it your own"

They were so adamant of how bad it sounded last year when millsy sang robbie williams like "he was coming back from the shops" or something i think, and they came down heavy on those who "pop-ified" rock songs. What i heard from anthony when he sang the reason, and hayley with weir, was nothing short of horrendous. Both songs needed some sort of balls, neither of which had any.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
if you ask me its not 13yr old boys with hardon's voting, id say it was 13yr old girls voting seeing as there wasnt one guy in the bottom 3
and you guys are forgetting, to be a popstar its 50% looks, 50% talent, the winner isnt going to be an opera singeer, they have to sell millions of albums and you need looks to do that
yeh but amali is more like 80% looks, 20% talent
and of course its little girls voting for people like dan :rolleyes:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
That Emelia chic pisses me off with her constant crying. Why the hell was she crying cause angie was voted off. Makes no sense, there was no need to get so emotional and then keep saying sorry. I hope she gets voted off next week.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
reno2004 said:
That Emelia chic pisses me off with her constant crying. Why the hell was she crying cause angie was voted off. Makes no sense, there was no need to get so emotional and then keep saying sorry. I hope she gets voted off next week.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I bet Emelia is a nice person but she really shits me.

I hope Emelia and/or Anthony go next. I don't like them. Emelia doesn't deserve a big break like this; and Anthony is just teh sux.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahaha the guy who wore a pink shirt on sunday is the bigggggggest metro...
but and the judges keep bitching about him... i thought his alright... but i think the best is that chick who sang first... (or maybe she didnt sing first)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I can't believe Angie was voted out! She was one of the best singers. Perhaps not on Sunday night, but overall she is brilliant!

Amali, Dan and Emelia shouldn't be there. Their singing is alright but they have a lot of room for improvement.

I love Marty, Casey, Anthony and Kerri ..something. Lol. Sorry, I always forget her name!

Oh, also has anyone else been seeing the Aus. Ido finalists around the city? Last week while waiting for the USYD Open Day bus I saw Anthony, and this Saturday I saw Casey at Darling Harbour. They're everywhere!

Anyway, I hope Dan or Amali get out next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)