Australian Idol 2004 (2 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
hahaha the guy who wore a pink shirt on sunday is the bigggggggest metro...
but and the judges keep bitching about him... i thought his alright... but i think the best is that chick who sang first... (or maybe she didnt sing first)
anthony wore the pink shirt... he has an excellent voice even if he is "plastic" or whatever

..and chanel sang first

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Dan, Emilia, Amali and Courtney should go first. Their voices are very average and can't compare with the likes of Kelly Clarkson.

Dan = Average voice (how did he get into the top 12 in the first place??)
Courtney: WTF is with his voice. So booring
Amali: maybe she could come back in 2 years time. then she will have a chance at winning
Emilia: Give her a box of tissue and kick her out. She's not even close to Cosima, no comparision can be drawn....

And why can't Chanel sing something decent for once.....*sighs*
Anthony needs to...hmmm.....sing with more emotions??
Rock chick....hmmm...don't think so.
Marty.....this is not rock idol. It's POP idol. I don't think he should win.
maybe Daniel should win.

And Angie...what a pity :(

^___ShabS___^

Survivor39 said:
he DOES sing with emotions!
u had to think there for a while to find somehting bad about anthony!!!! :uhhuh:

^___ShabS___^

hyperbole said:
Oh, also has anyone else been seeing the Aus. Ido finalists around the city? Last week while waiting for the USYD Open Day bus I saw Anthony, and this Saturday I saw Casey at Darling Harbour. They're everywhere!

u saw anthony!
r u serious ..u should've taken a photo!! what was he doing there... waiting for a bus?? or did u see him in a car??

damn! if i were u i would've at least said 'hello cutie' ..and taken a freakin photo with him.

prima_donna

HSC
I personally don't think Daniel's a very strong singer, but he cleans up nicely. :) I so envy the girl that got to hug him.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Survivor39 said:
What the hell ? Who says its "pop" idol ?? Pop idol would be Popstars Live. This is AUSTRALIAN idol.. therefore, the idol can be anything. Rock, pop, rnb, whatever.. whoever the public votes.

Fry

it's based on the UK version called Pop Idol so its likely that they're looking for a pop singer. although, it's up to the viewers to decide..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
reno2004 said:
That Emelia chic pisses me off with her constant crying. Why the hell was she crying cause angie was voted off. Makes no sense, there was no need to get so emotional and then keep saying sorry. I hope she gets voted off next week.
wtf ? she was crying heaps cos she knew she didn't deserve to stay over angie. everyone was totally expecting her to go instead, but *shock horror* she didn't. obviously she felt bad & guilty that she got to stay when clearly, angie's a much more talented singer.

and maybe angie wouldn't have won in the end, but she had a huge chance.

go anthony, casey & ricki ! :)

Last edited:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i'll try to prdeict winner now, i got pretty close with US idol and jasmine

haven't heard them sing yet(only heard from the pre top 30 rounds), but from pics and bio

chanel has good chance if ppl don't realise she is 26

otherwise my pick will be amali

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
why does everyone hate emelia? i didn't see her performance on sunday but her previous ones were great. and yeah, she was probably crying coz she was expecting to go, even the judges said so.

last year when levi was hammered by holden, and he got voted out, millsy cried coz everyone thought he'd go since he was complete crap that week

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ I don't think you'll be close this time..

Chanel has a good voice but she has to do something different ..and amali will be gone in the next couple of weeks ..unless your the one voting for her?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
bubz :D said:
why does everyone hate emelia? i didn't see her performance on sunday but her previous ones were great. and yeah, she was probably crying coz she was expecting to go, even the judges said so.
lol cos emelia can't sing for shyte. i don't remember much of her performances, except that she's out of tune most of the time. the only good one was that alicia keys song.. and i rex that's probably the ONLY song she can sing in tune. she's goners next wk ^.^

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
otherwise my pick will be amali
amali will win idol ? AHAHAHHAHAA... you must be one of the 13 yr old hard-on boys =/ [you can't seriously think that]

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:

last year when levi was hammered by holden, and he got voted out, millsy cried coz everyone thought he'd go since he was complete crap that week
yeh I don't know why everyone hates her either?
I like her because shes "herself" I don'tt think she puts on any acts, shes natural.

Annegelic said:
lol cos emelia can't sing for shyte. i don't remember much of her performances, except that she's out of tune most of the time. the only good one was that alicia keys song.. and i rex that's probably the ONLY song she can sing in tune. she's goners next wk ^.^
I don't think the judges would have chosen her to be in the final 12 if they didn't think she had any potential.. shes still learning to sing properly, she hasn't sung professionally before, like some of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Dan, Emilia, Amali and Courtney should go first. Their voices are very average and can't compare with the likes of Kelly Clarkson.

Dan = Average voice (how did he get into the top 12 in the first place??)
Courtney: WTF is with his voice. So booring
Amali: maybe she could come back in 2 years time. then she will have a chance at winning
Emilia: Give her a box of tissue and kick her out. She's not even close to Cosima, no comparision can be drawn....

And why can't Chanel sing something decent for once.....*sighs*
Rock chick....hmmm...don't think so.
maybe Daniel should win.

And Angie...what a pity :(

With ur reasoning, Daniel shldnt win coz its not 'classical' idol, angie shldnt win coz its not 'rnb/soul' idol and this list goes on...
Why do u think they dont call it popidol coz they dont want only pop singers...bsides y do u think IDOLS were more pop than popstarts live pplz...
GO CHANEL, COURTNEY, ANTHONY AND CASEY

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Don't get me wrong, Anthony has a good voice and all.. but has anyone noticed that he sounds a little nasally (sp?) when he sings?? It irritates me at times..

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
anthony is so over rated... he fucken sucks compared to chanel hayley and rikee lee.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I like Anthony, I think his way better then Chanel

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
no way! chanel is an entertainer. anthony does have a good voice but hes so fake. and plastic (thankyou dicko). everything is so forced with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)