SEE YOU ON CMAERA ANNGELIC ...

i wonder if id get the free tickets to the tuesday live show
i wanna sEE FLYNNN

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
F*CK!

Amali was in chatswood westfield (where I live) today, and I was in the city...ahhhhh!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hey i was working at chatty westfield today, except i'm too cool to care

haha j/k minai we still love ya

*cough*

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
on thursdya night i saw ricki lee, anthony, dan, amali, courtney and casey shopping in chatswood westfield! I EVEN GOT TO SPEAK TO ANTHONY/ TOUCH HIS HAND! lol so exciting!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
melsc said:
ANTHONY WAS FANTASTIC 2NIGHT HE WAS COOL AND NO PLASTIC WAT SO EVA!!!

Go Daniel, Courtney, Chanel and ANTHONY
because he has even recorded a version of that song, check out his site

what did you think of amali? she looked mighty uncomfortable, she didn't pull off the dress

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
daniel, courtney and CHANEL are mine. lurve.

she did look uncomfortable but it was because of the moves not the dress. i loved the dress.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I was disappointed with Casey, but i still love her.

Chanel, Anthony and Courtney were the best.... but why won't they just let Amali leave?! PLEASE! LET HER GO!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
steph@nie said:
I was disappointed with Casey, but i still love her.

Chanel, Anthony and Courtney were the best.... but why won't they just let Amali leave?! PLEASE! LET HER GO!!
I agree...casey was much better last week.. but she wasn't totally crap this week

I liked courtney and anthony :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
welshi said:
daniel, courtney and CHANEL are mine. lurve.

she did look uncomfortable but it was because of the moves not the dress. i loved the dress.
it wasn't when she was singing, she looked mildly uncomfortable then, but after when she was talking to the judges she was very self conscious, she kepy holding her mic with both hands so she could cover her.. skin

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
iambored said:
it wasn't when she was singing, she looked mildly uncomfortable then, but after when she was talking to the judges she was very self conscious, she kepy holding her mic with both hands so she could cover her.. skin
hehe yeah, especially after dicko made that comment... she looked SO uncomfortable and kept both hands covering her cleavage at all times :p

minai - aww, poor baby. she's a pretty average singer, but she IS damn fine, though...

anthony has an awesome voice. loved his performance but i don't know about his dance moves & constant kicking... :p

^___ShabS___^

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
I EVEN GOT TO SPEAK TO ANTHONY/ TOUCH HIS HAND! lol so exciting!
im sooo jealous !!!
thats it! im going chatswood westfield this thursday.. i dont care!!

best two: kasey & anthony
kasey is hmm more like 75% talent and 25% looks
ANTHONY is 50/50... so it all works out! :cool:

a lot of people think anthony is good!!! he SHOULD win.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
on thursdya night i saw ricki lee, anthony, dan, amali, courtney and casey shopping in chatswood westfield! I EVEN GOT TO SPEAK TO ANTHONY/ TOUCH HIS HAND! lol so exciting!
I spoke to him on the fone!!! God bless you em! I've spoken to a B-Grade celeb!!! :p

Oh, and RE: tonght, Daniel Belle! Hands down!

Fry

My top 5:

1. Chanel – totally in a class of her own. she blew the house down!
2. Ricki-Lee - SHOULD win AI, but doubt she will cos not enough fan support
3. Daniel – ok im really partial to this guy and its purely based on his looks. there's just something about him, singing Pavorotti style with those innocent puppy dog eyes and hair in his face..what's not to love?
4. Courtney - best male voice, he made me love the Maroon 5 song
5. Anthony - didn't like him at first but he's starting to grow on me.

I do have a few gripes:

Amali – such a detached performer. she looked very uncomfortable and self-conscious about her assets (maybe they were about to 'pop' out?), but then again she shouldn't be wearing stuff like that..she's only 16!!
Hayley – Sarah McLachlan wannabe and doesn't deserve to be there, im still pissed at the fact that she made it through and Ngaiire didn't.
Emelia – PLEASE get rid of this girl already.

And as for the rest..i couldn't give a flying f**k!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Will_Sparky said:
I spoke to him on the fone!!! God bless you em! I've spoken to a B-Grade celeb!!! :p

Oh, and RE: tonght, Daniel Belle! Hands down!
haha no worries billy

yeah i forgot to mention that i called will_sparky when i met anthony! this was our convo after it was all over

will: omg
em: omg
will: omg
em: omg

peeasoup

oh god, that was hot. I didnt see her sing but i saw just when she finished her song and was listening to the judges. Maybe there are pictures on the net somewhere if you wanna see her.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
cant believe i missed amali in a hot dress. :( :( :(
Too bad she didn't look comfortable wearing it, or she could've actually pulled it off (making the dress look good, that is). If you're gonna wear something, feel good in it.

Sunday's performances --

Anthony: No plastic at ALL ??! was really surprised he performed ignition really good.. lol.. didn't actually think he could do that well but yeh, i was wrong. GO ANTHONY !!!
Courtney: really liked his song that he chose. otherwise, i haven't liked his other performances.. he's too plain.
Daniel/Dan: i don't know which one's which.. the opera singer dan is too good. in a league of his own.. he's gotta be top 3 i rex. the tall dan was alrite, but he's gotta *grow* if he wants to win.
Casey: disappointed, but still good. she'll do better nxt time.
Amali: average. trying to win votes with her looks.. going *all out*
Emelia: actually did alright this time. she should stick to slow songs & not the fast ones cos she sucks at those.
Ricki Lee: probably the best female singer and the female with a good chance at winning cos she's got looks aswell as voice.
Haley: average.
Chanel: she's weird. and her songs are ALWAYS THE SAME. do something different for once, your boring !

Overall: GO ANTHONY, RICKI, OPERA DAN & CASEY !! ^.^
(i'm at school, i have time to do this....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)