Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ I think the whole idea is of the public voting for the ultimate winner in a group... so this 2nd series is just another group.

jesshika

supreme being
Annegelic said:
Too bad she didn't look comfortable wearing it, or she could've actually pulled it off (making the dress look good, that is). If you're gonna wear something, feel good in it.
yeah true that .... i could see how amali was really nervous .. her arms were practically trying to cover her chest...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ lol yeh, she got really self-concious after dicko said that comment about her "showing off what she's got" or some crap.

I was pretty happy with the bottom 3 tonight. For once, the public got it right :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
except that amali wasn't in it. she's pretty, but she's not very talented.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ yeh true. but after that dress on sunday, them 13 yr old boys would be voting like crazy...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
steph@nie said:
except that amali wasn't in it. she's pretty, but she's not very talented.
then again, after watching last sunday, most of them arent very talented....

i think i'll wait a few weeks, let them build some confidence and hoplfully there will be some
good performances, then i'll watch again.

i'll stick with my prediction of amali or chanel, none of the rest really stood out, and that is the first thing you gotta do.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am glad Dan's gone actually. He voice is too average. Maybe all the 13 yo girls went to sleep after listen to his voice. lol

I hope Courtney goes next.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yeh I'm glad dans gone now.. the only time he sounded 'good' was during the semi finals..

..and courtney will not go next week!

Fry

i think the public was right to choose Hayley and Marty, but Emelia should've been there instead of Dan. his performance was really, really good. i don't understand why he got the boot. maybe not many people like Creed?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Fry said:
i don't understand why he got the boot. maybe not many people like Creed?

nah he fell to the same thing that happened to angie.
they both did things that werent bad but not good. people simply forgot to votr for either of them. their performances were unremarkable and it cost them.
remember what happened to guy last year? he did something ok and people forgot to vote for him. he went into the bottom three. next week people remembered because they had a scare the week before and he was fine...

^___ShabS___^

Fry said:
i think the public was right to choose Hayley and Marty, but Emelia should've been there instead of Dan. his performance was really, really good. i don't understand why he got the boot. maybe not many people like Creed?
yeah.. poor dan! felt sorry for him...
he really thought hayley was leaving ... but as soon as he heard his name...he was puzzled ... u could tell by the look on his face... that he really didnt want to leave... he did his best.. it really was his best performance!
stupid public... emilia should've been in the bottom three instead of dan :vcross:

Fry

TurboTom said:
nah he fell to the same thing that happened to angie.
they both did things that werent bad but not good. people simply forgot to votr for either of them. their performances were unremarkable and it cost them.
remember what happened to guy last year? he did something ok and people forgot to vote for him. he went into the bottom three. next week people remembered because they had a scare the week before and he was fine...
yeah, that is true. i totally forgot about his performance until he sang the song again last night and i think it's cos Dicko said he would be safe for another 4 weeks so people didn't bother to vote. im not a Dan fan, but i think he's much better than some of other talentless wannabes in the competition and it's too early in the competition for him to leave. he shoulda been at least 4th or 5th down the line.

nerd2die4

HSC
for a while it looked like dan was going to turn into another Millsy. with 13 year old girls screaming for him and mediocre performences week after week. he's gone now, so we can all rest easy.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Fock Me Amali is hot , what are her origins?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
she's indian. i think.

and dan IS just like millsy. eye candy, but nothing special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)