Australian Idol 2004 (3 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't feel like watching it anymore either, but out of the rest thats left im going for Hayley and Anthony

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
Fuchy said:
i reckon there all pretty good, but courtney is the best. GO COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as he's on it i'll still be watching
i second that. GO COURTNEY!!!!

anthony pisses me off no end. i mean he can sing ok but hes such a tool. really. courtney should win cos he's got a great taste in music and is a REAL musician. you can't argue with that :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Ricki-Lee getting voted out makes me hate Australia... or myself considering i don't vote.
Okay now its time to vote for Casey, Australia...

rumour

HSC
I don't like any one left!!!

So who has the best single (Idol related)

I heard Hines new song on the radio yesterday & now the singing person is releasing an album, as are the unforgettables!!!!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yeh yeh so last yr's idol was better than this yrs.. ok GET OVER IT. We can't go back in time. The most obvious one to win in the final 5 is Anthony, and Casey would come at a close 2nd. Everyone else is crap. It would've been good for the final to be between Ricki-Lee & Anthony but no0oo.. that would've been a really tough competition.. but then again, if it's Anthony VS Courtney, or Anthony VS Chanel (most likely will be Courtney or Chanel versing Anthony in the final), then Anthony will definitely kick their asses. 'Nuff said.. ^.^

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Mmm..if Anthony can come up with any more "The Prayer"-like efforts, he'd be hard to beat

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
i actually sorta liked marty. and am sad to see him go in comparison to a lot of other ppl. and OZGIRL spot on... chanel is crap and i also will b very pleased to see anyone else win rather than her

artfag

Banned
HSC
chanel definitely won't win it, and i'm fairly certain most of her fans wouldn't want her to win it either. as i see it- the person who comes 2nd gets a much better deal anyway. how shitty would it be to release an album in a week?

i really like anthony's voice, but he just bugs me most of the time. the grunts, the head flicks and the really shitty songs just put me off him.

bmg are fairly screwed with this group of contestants, as hardly any of them really 'fit the mould' - and if casey or hayley win, they're royally fucked. how the hell are they going to market either of them?

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
so im predicting that the final 2 will be anthony and courtney and anthony winning it.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
that gross kelly girl on video hits shits me majorly...and i think since ricky lee is now gone the best singers are anthony and chanel

i hate chanels jokes, her strange quirkyness and her unruly hair but her voice is different and she is definately better then hayley who is so crap!

courtney is fat and ugly and cant take any critisism from the judges. his girlfriend looks like shes retarded or soemthing

caseys voice is okay i guess she has to lose some weight but she has a really attractive face

and anthony is good but theres something about every performance which is the same and thats just boring

*sighs uncontentedly* i must say that this years contestents are shit compared to last years except for rickylee she was so goooood...

PenelopeK said:
i actually sorta liked marty. and am sad to see him go
marty was soooooo shit i have to say that he shouldve been one of the first to go his voice is so crap and he has like no personality but he did have a great shaped head

timrie6 said:
anthony is small
lol did anyone see anthony standing next to that james guy a few episodes ago? he was like up to his elbow! me and my mates were dying of hysteria in maths

(edit: merged posts)

Last edited by a moderator:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
that gross kelly girl on video hits shits me majorly...
she actually got fired from video hits because she was drunk at the nickelodean (sp) awards and she was swearing etc :p

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hate Chanel big time...her voice is great but her personality is just heading for the dogs...urgggh....I liked MArty and Ricki-Lee...hmm....well, I was always bowling for Angie at the beginning (still remember her?) cos she's got personality, and she'd do well (I reckon...) But considering those who are left, I don't think any of them deserve to win. The winner will probably fade, cos I can't see any of them making it big time in the industry and actually staying for a big while...

lala2

Banned
HSC
*Reminscences sadly* I reckon my classmate should've gotten through...she was a wildcard (Emily). Our school was full on the "Emily's our school idol"....then again, just biased...she's only 16 so she's pretty damn good...got tons of time...(just spamming here)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
bubz :D said:
she actually got fired from video hits because she was drunk at the nickelodean (sp) awards and she was swearing etc :p
i was wondering why she left, seems as though she didn't!

i think anthony will stay around as long as he follows the music he wants to do - enrique, marc anthony, brian macknight - these singers have some form of credability and aren't bubblegum pop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)