Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i think people are holding onto anthony's prayer performance, hoping he'll bring out some more of that kind of stuff.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
lala2 said:
*Reminscences sadly* I reckon my classmate should've gotten through...she was a wildcard (Emily). Our school was full on the "Emily's our school idol"....then again, just biased...she's only 16 so she's pretty damn good...got tons of time...(just spamming here)
aaahhh...
a pymble girl...
wait for her to get in a few school musicals, let her voice grow 1st.
don't let barker boys get her.
emily was alright, but i reckon a guy will always win, cause aussie guys either couldn't care less, or r too lazy to vote.
anthony's got the most potential i reckon, but none of them really look like idols yet, where-as guy and shan both did. not enough attitude yet.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
_muse_ said:
i think people are holding onto anthony's prayer performance, hoping he'll bring out some more of that kind of stuff.
i agree that's true for some, especially the converted fans. i liked him before that though, i enjoyed his performances before that and saw his potential so i'm not holding out for anything except some great music.

but the first cd will probably be crap. i hate how they have to make it in a week. it's so manufactured.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
lol as u can see from my av i thought marty was cool (yes thats marty - doing somethin funny) lol and i reckon daniel belle was pretty cool - out of the ppl left id have to say courtney has the coolest personality, casey and anthony have the voices that best fit the idol mould (voices only) and chanel has a really unique voice which i really like... hayleys not bad but im kinda with mark when he said shes missing something

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahaha chanel silly silly girl. she murdered that song. and what the hell was she wearing?! i turned off the tv after she came on.. turned me off big time

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeh she didnt do too good.

best by far was casey.. i love that song.
anthony was good, but fuck, could he be any more predicatable?
and i loved courtney's song choice.. but he could've done better.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
im a big listener of india arie and casey did a kickarse job :uhhuh:

anthony finally got a few bad reviews.. bye bye chanel

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Even I have to admit chanel wasn't very good tonight...and I love chanel. Anyway, I don't think anthony was either. His voice is great, he sang the song really well, but it was just a bit blah. He bores me, every time. It's such a shame, since he does have the best voice.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
LMAO @ Chanel's performance... and even more @ what she was wearing omfg. Her hot pants/shorts matched her hideous voice and retarded hair.... geez. I want her OUT, damnit ! >.<

Anthony & Casey were the bomb.. eh but it's like since Anthony did "the prayer", everyone expects more of him now. He should just sing the prayer every week and win the damn comp already =/

Courtney & Hayley - average, boring & predictable. Courtney's obviously still there cos of the sympathy votes.. he belongs in a band cos his voice is too weak by itself. He's gotten up himself.. he thinks he's *too good* to listen to Mark's advice which was true....

And why does the winner have to make an album in a week's time again ? Is there gonna be world idol 2 straight after ??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
LMAO @ Chanel's performance... and even more @ what she was wearing omfg. Her hot pants/shorts matched her hideous voice and retarded hair.... geez. I want her OUT, damnit ! >.<

Anthony & Casey were the bomb.. eh but it's like since Anthony did "the prayer", everyone expects more of him now. He should just sing the prayer every week and win the damn comp already =/

Courtney & Hayley - average, boring & predictable. Courtney's obviously still there cos of the sympathy votes.. he belongs in a band cos his voice is too weak by itself. He's gotten up himself.. he thinks he's *too good* to listen to Mark's advice which was true....

And why does the winner have to make an album in a week's time again ? Is there gonna be world idol 2 straight after ??
yes i agree with you.
And yes there will be World Idol 2. Let's hope Anthony (if he does win), will sing the prayer. lol

Anthony needs to sing something that is less mediocre. Like more ballads and that...
Courtney is F#@King annoying.
Channel...*sighs*
Hayley....so what?

Prediction for The final 2: Casey and Anthony.

And the winner is.....ANTHONY.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
missed hayley's performance

anthony was great, that was all.

what was chanel thinking?? and yeah courtney was off-key a few times. he doesn't seem to be able to handle criticism very well. didn't see what was so "touchdown" about casey's performance but those last few hiiiiigh notes were amazing.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i actualyl loved anthony's performance tonight. i think he changed the song up just enough and did a great job, it might help that i have always really liked that song though.

MouNtY

they were all shyt tonite.....i didn't really like any of them............they were good but not as good as we're use to seeeing from them

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Survivor39 said:
yes i agree with you.
And yes there will be World Idol 2. Let's hope Anthony (if he does win), will sing the prayer. lol

Anthony needs to sing something that is less mediocre. Like more ballads and that...

Prediction for The final 2: Casey and Anthony.

And the winner is.....ANTHONY.
I HOPE that's how the final is. Except i have a feeling it'll be Anthony VS Chanel or freakin Courtney. But then again... he'll win that way ? Eh. So s'all good either way. As long as Casey and/or him are in the final.

Imagine Courtney or Chanel representing Australia in World Idol.. farrout that's embarassing.. laughing stock =(

And Anthony's been singing heaps of ballads lately.. i.e the prayer, i wanna know what love is, back at one. so i don't know what you're talking about =/

iambored said:
i actualyl loved anthony's performance tonight. i think he changed the song up just enough and did a great job, it might help that i have always really liked that song though.
lol same. back at one is an all-time fave of mine.. i thought Anthony sang it heaps different than the original, making it his own. good on him.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
mmm I'd hate to say it but I think Chanel will be leaving tomorrow, shes awesome and sexy but was weird tonight..

I think the Anthony v Casey final looks more solid now

but bloody hell, Ricki-lee should be there instead of Hayley

Fry

i didn't watch it but i hope Hayley leaves...I HAAATE HER. people are only voting for her because she's nice and angelic looking. it's just like Big Brother, they vote out all the loud and interesting characters and leave all the boring and bland ones behind. she cannot song and her voice is too weak. Courtney has a weak voice too and they are both limited to singing certain types of songs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)