Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

Fry

just all you Anthony fans wait and see, a year from now you'll all be baggin him. i dont care who wins...they both do nothing for me.

psych_girl

HSC
haha

SpoRTsGaL said:
my brother said (over the phone) last night "I don't want Casey to win. She's fat, and she won't sell a lot of albums. I want Anthony to win."
I said "Who cares about her weight problem? You know, she can lose that weight, but Anthony can't grow! He'll always stay short!"

Yeah.....I think so... Coz I dont want her to go 2 "OPERA HOUSE"! Its unfair! I think the judgment is so....... *************^-^I think its better after she loses some weight...:)

Jexi

HSC
Long live Anthony. xD he's so modest that its so huggable. -hugs-

astro

HSC
quite a few girls from my school used to go to the same primary school as Casey...i suppose they never guessed where she'd be 5 years later...

psych_girl

HSC
yeah

nessie_lee said:
Oh dear.... some people obviously have issues with bigger people. The fact is, when you hear a song on the radio, do u automatically wonder what the person's figure is like? No, i don't think so, you make your judgements based on their voice, not their figure...
seems you are correct....I doubt that some people may like Mike Jackson but does not care what he looks like:)

Last edited:

psych_girl

HSC
:)

astro said:
quite a few girls from my school used to go to the same primary school as Casey...i suppose they never guessed where she'd be 5 years later...
really? when i saw her at 1st sight....I cant believe that she's a high school student.......before HSC???????right??????

astro

HSC
i couldn't believe she was a high-schooler until my friend told me.....Casey signed her signature book at the end of year 6....

psych_girl

HSC
Omg

really? its so scarey....Does she want to become a singer? Im afraid so......How old is she right now? 17??????oh.........my god.....I remebered she said to go to Opera house is her dream. or saying its a turning point of her life....

astro

HSC
there's a couple of flier things in some of the shops around my school that list the school's she's been to and competitions she's won....
_bushra_ went to school with her too...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
psych_girl said:
seems you are correct....I doubt that some people may like Mike Jackson but does not care what he looks like:)
hmm well i think he's a brilliant musician and entertainer, his looks and private life don't affect his music for me.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
psych_girl said:
:D :D
I think Casey is bit fat.....anyway, glad they win.....who plans to watch it when they sing in opera house???????hands up! :D I watched the all program last night. its a great show.....lol

sorry to dig up an old post, but ive just been skimming thru the last few pages

My question: are you Asian? You cannot construct sentences successfully!

psych_girl

HSC
asia? aussie?

I think its none of your business.....Cant asian post something on it? btw, I have spoken english for nearly 8 years....

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I dont care. I was just kidding because your posts were hard to read. As was that one you just posted. Take care.

psych_girl

HSC
;)
Trigger189 said:
I dont care. I was just kidding because your posts were hard to read. As was that one you just posted. Take care.
okay....I got what you said.....just beacuse im lazy sometimes i dont want to type full words....I doubt that people also can understand me.....U ---- r a special one...

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i still reckon anthony looks like a plastic ken doll. Especially before the ad breaks when he sits on the couch with the same fixed smile and wave. omg it annoys me sooo much. i used to like anthony but now he's just really boring.
So now it's...GO casey! her largeness is her icon and i think she's already set up her own style.

astro

HSC
Trigger189 said:
My question: are you Asian? You cannot construct sentences successfully!
That is a very racist generalisation. Besides, I'm sure there are many Asians who can construct sentences far more superior than yours. And we're not exactly posting essays...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)