Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

icyeyes

Lols, n e wayyyyyyy back to Idol.....
Go Caseyyyyy!!~ Even tho i guess ANT will win :p:p:p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
anyone think this weeks ep will be worth watching? cause if its not im goin to bed..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so i think the single is cliched, exactly what i expected and not something either of them would have chosen to sing if they had the choice

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
iambored said:
so i think the single is cliched, exactly what i expected and not something either of them would have chosen to sing if they had the choice
definitely, i didn't see casey's performance but i could tell anthony was trying his best to make the most out of it...

SmokedSalmon

HSC
did casey stuff up at the beginning of the song? cause it looked like it. i didn't really care tho, the song is simply awful. imagine... whoever wins that cruddy song will be playing on the radio every hour every day for the next couple of weeks just like 'angels brought me here'... oh no :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yep she did, she even mentioned it after, if she sang the line no one would have known

anthony however... i will be interested to see his version of the single if it comes out because i think he stuffed up as well. he stuffed up a whole line (sang it different from casey, casey's sounded more right there plus other evidence that i think she was right) but because he didn't make it seem like it and he kept singing no one noticed.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Both their performances were ok tonight, except I didn't like how casey sang that Evanescense song, I thought that performance was boring and I didn't like Anthony's version of"walking away".
I think the singles are ok, a bit slow.... I was expecting something more catchy..

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Both their performances were ok tonight, except I didn't like how casey sang that Evanescense song, I thought that performance was boring and I didn't like Anthony's version of"walking away".
I think the singles are ok, a bit slow.... I was expecting something more catchy..
yeh the single sucks. but then again so did angels brought me here...
i want casey to win but then again i dont because i want her to be able to do her own thing rather than some manufactured shit like guys cd last year... and as a friend of mine so eloquently put it "
id rather vote for liberal than vote for anthony callea"

S

SamStewart

Anthony To Win

as if anyone wants casey to win!!!
heres why
*shes 16 = (omg wat type of australian idol goes to high school and is not mature, always having UM and UH every 2 seconds... pfft australian kid idol more like it)
*gothic/grungie = omg like its supposed to be a pop/rnb idol, not a grunge/death/gothic idol. shes always wearing black, and is so depressing. how much do u bet she will bring out a whole CD of grunge gothic shit now that she is partly famous (bitch!)
*fat = dont take offense to this anyone, but SHE IS A WHALE!!!! daaaamn australian idol is supposed to find 1 person to be the idol, but she is the size of about 3 people! this is gona make a lot of people angry and stuff , but seriously, its not just how you sing that makes you an idol, its your appearance as well.. and caseys appearance is appaling! shed some weight, wax your eyebrows, get a tan, get a proper hair cut and start wearing normal clothes, then maybe come back when your a bit older and try out for Australian idol u cow!!!!!
*anthonys better = its obvious that anthony is the more confident and better performer and deserves to win. his career is about singing, casey just happens to have a good voice but is one of those delinquent gothic juveniles who likes pain and stuff...
VOTE FOR ANTHONY!
cheers, peace out!

S

SamStewart

SpoRTsGaL said:
as if anyone wants Anthony to win!
here's why
*he's looks like a little boy = omg he is only getting so far due to his little boy cutie looks which the teenage girls go crazy about
* he is short = he won't grow = midget = no offence = makes him look more like a kid (as stated above). Taller women (like me) don't find him attractive, and just go be Santa's elf since Christmas is coming, midget! Yes, Casey might be fat, but guess what? She can lose that weight! Anthony is 21 and will not grow any taller!
*people will easily get sick of him = yes, he has a great voice, but all his performances are the same! He uses those touchy feely songs which make him seem romantic, and he is too choreographed in his moves (which is what Dicko once said). He doesn't have variety.
* Casey is better = although she is young, she is a brilliant performer and has variety in her performances and songs. She has talent, and she will be more successful than Anthony.

VOTE FOR CASEY!
cheers, peace out!
your prolly as fat as her
i think the stuff u said above was pretty dumb... people will get sick of him - not really, of course he will only be famous for a while, but im already HORRENDOUSLY SICK every time i look at casey that cow. as if she is gonna lose weight, she will stay like that forever i BET YA! she does have singing talent, but as i sed, her appearance is shocking and her matureness is like a kid.. shes always lost for words.. yeah anthony is short, but at least he looks normal, its better then being fat and ugly like casey... anthony should win... casey is just some sort of idol that FAT girls turn to to lift their spirits!
ahhahaha

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
SamStewart said:
, but im already HORRENDOUSLY SICK every time i look at casey that cow.
I don't swear often, but gee your a fuckwit mate. What did the poor girl ever do to you?? I mean calling her a cow, gee that's low.... and so 2 year old ish. Maybe your some egotistical idiot who only loves girls who are tall, blonde, and a size 6, or you are one of those girls.... but you have no right to be bagging out girls who are REAL. :mad:

Fry

SpoRTsGaL said:
*people will easily get sick of him = yes, he has a great voice, but all his performances are the same! He uses those touchy feely songs which make him seem romantic, and he is too choreographed in his moves (which is what Dicko once said). He doesn't have variety.
of course he is choreographed. unless you're a pro, not many artists can dance spontaneously on stage without looking like an idiot. that's what rehearsing is for.

hasterz

HSC
quite frankly im really disappointed in the talent in Austrialia, out of 20 million people these two are the best this country can offer.
WORD

Antho is just boy band material.... and casey is a teenage fat goth

Having said that Casey should win i reckon, shes got this mysterious persona, and this cool, punky/goth attitude which appeals to teenagers ( who are prolly the only ones who gives a shit about these talent shows)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)