• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (2 Viewers)

artfag

Banned
HSC
they sucked, and i remembered why i hated australian idol in the first place.

bring on billie and group 3.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Angie was the only standout
I voted for Amali nevertheless :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Angie/Robbie Williams guy was very good, the judges were stupid imo.

and Amali seems cool :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they were alright, not as good as group 1, angie is fantastic, i don't know what the judges were saying to the robbie guy

troika

HSC
N/A
last night's performances were the worst ive ever seen in my life. American Idol performances were much better. it gives us a bad name.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
troika said:
last night's performances were the worst ive ever seen in my life. American Idol performances were much better. it gives us a bad name.
I agree. I think even the dregs from last weeks group were much much better than some of the "better" people this week (excluding angie.. she's so cute!)..

Who's going to get in besides Angie, the rest of them sucked!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^^ I agree ..Angie was the only good one of the lot..

They really messed up the mixes in the 3 groups.. the 1st group had quite a few good singers and this group just sucked.. hopefully next weeks will do better!

MouNtY

i thought they were all awful except for that fat chic......dunno wat her name was......oh yeah and amali was pretty good too.....she's hot though so it don't matter if she can sing.....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
and Robbie Williams guy damnit!:p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
robbie williams guy SUCKED! especially with his brit wannabe "rapping" or whatever it was, he kept changing his accent to british..aussie...british...aussie! argh! haha he was so PEEVED afterwards, like james was like "if you want him to get through call 18 10 10" and robbiw williams guy was looking at the camera so evbilly hahahah he was like 'dont effing vote for me!'

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
well I thought that the guy who sang the Robbie Williams song was the best performance of the night, because it was a upbeat song, to me the singing didnt sound as bad as the judges made it out to be,I think Mark and dicko were too harsh on him, the rest of the song choices of the show were quite slow and boring, I didn't mind the girl who sang "my immortal" I think she did well for her age, and that Adrian guy was alright too.
I think last wks show was better

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
robbie williams guy SUCKED! especially with his brit wannabe "rapping" or whatever it was, he kept changing his accent to british..aussie...british...aussie! argh! haha he was so PEEVED afterwards, like james was like "if you want him to get through call 18 10 10" and robbiw williams guy was looking at the camera so evbilly hahahah he was like 'dont effing vote for me!'
Ok, tell me who (apart from Angie) was better then him that night? There was nothing wrong with that song, the judges entire basis for bitching at him was because he didnt sing a classical song? wtf?

It seemed fine when he did that pony song for his solo. wtf judges? :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think he had every right to be pissed off. If someone was telling me one thing, then completely contradicting themselves the next minute, I'd be pissed.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I would have been pissed off too, would have felt like saying "well what song do u want me to sing then"

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
w00t. I called them right again :D

MouNtY

all the right ppl got through.......i'm good with todays results.......i'm glad that robbie williams guy got in, so he can stick it up to the judges if he ends up winning the whole thing (which i doubt he will....)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah i'd have to say those 3 were the lesser of the evils in that group, group 2 sucked *shudders* but yes, daniel is a good singer, i liked pony ;), but the song didn't do him any justice, when he sung it tonight it was hurting my ears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)