Australian Idol 2004 (2 Viewers)

ChrisE

HSC
idol became a joke last night as it seems the ten bosses gave the judges a signal that ratings were on the decline and its time to give out 'touchdowns' willy nilly to make it seem like this bunch of contestants are brilliant. clearly the final three are dull and unexciting compared to the final three that could have been there.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
wow casey was great...in the end of her first performance i thought i saw tears gleaming in her eyes or smthng, she really felt her song.

mark keeps giving touchdowns, they r losing its value...i remember only cosima got one last year....and maybe guy too, but there were jus 2, and this year there were like 8 or smthng.
I think the audience keeps encouraging him to, and he feels forced to hehehhee.

superbird

HSC
This season has been absolute crap. I lost all hope when Ricki Lee got out. Casey looks like a monster, Courtney is just boring and Anthony is like one of those winners off the tv show popstars, will last 2 weeks and then we'll never hear of him again. Lets hope idol 3 is MUCH better.

Boom Selecta

HSC
superbird said:
This season has been absolute crap. I lost all hope when Ricki Lee got out. Casey looks like a monster, Courtney is just boring and Anthony is like one of those winners off the tv show popstars, will last 2 weeks and then we'll never hear of him again. Lets hope idol 3 is MUCH better.
Agreed....

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i doubt idol 3 will b n e better

same ppl.....small world

goooooo caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shortie_689

HSC
I went to Australian Idol last night hell it was amazing I am so in love with anthony he is so tiny he is shorter than me and that is saying something...
They all got touch downs and surprisingly the idol fame hasnt gone to their heads.... Don't really like Marcia far to up herself met her and she was just reserved gotta love the hosts they are so nice...
It was such a great night I had so much fun
I HOPE ANTHONY WINS
ALL GOT A TOUCH DOWN courtney and casey in the first round
and Anthony in the second round
it was soooo good... Stupid kid in front of me kept putting her sign up coulda killed her

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i get this weird feeling courtney is gonna go tonight, which is really upsetting... -sigh-

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Just saw today tonight..apparently, the live coverage of courtney's first performance conked out after the first 15 secs for some parts of Queensland....That will affect the votes for him I think.

Last edited:

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
YAYYYYYYYYYY GOO CASEYYYYYYYYY
lols, woah and i didnt even vote..i have been voting for her for the past 6 weeks....wow
top 2: anthony and casey............ofcourse anthony has to be there
YAY..if Courtney were still in he'd b singing the "same" music---*yawns
hehehhee........every1 was so convinced that casy would go
even Marcia had her "farewell speech" to Casey
I think Mark really loves Casey...her voice, her age etc etc....shes only 16 but so unlike those other giggly teenagers like Amali etc etc

YAY--Casey goes down in entertainment history: Australia- first youngest female top 2!!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
You know what it means next week though - Anthony's gonna sing The Prayer again and, well, God help Casey.

HSC
i' m really happy with the australian public for changing their attitudes and allowing a girl into the final 2

courtney's voice was weak compared to the other two

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
courtney was generally quite sensitive to the criticism, but i don't think he's arrogant

i think anthony has a great voice and is more marketable than casey, i am very glad he got into the final 2, at least i can keep hearing him sing

do they do old songs next week (i can't remember from last year). the prayer is a risky one to repeat, i'm looking forward to it if he does it but it might work against him

edit: and yes courtney's voice is weak compared to the two who are left

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)