Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Really?? Where did you meet them?
I won the Channel V live like an Idol comp so I got tix to the final, a limo ride, hotel room and got to meet them, if you wanna meet them go to channel v's studio, its at fox studios, they always have free bands and come outside to chat with ppl in the add breaks

*mel*

melsc said:
I won the Channel V live like an Idol comp so I got tix to the final, a limo ride, hotel room and got to meet them, if you wanna meet them go to channel v's studio, its at fox studios, they always have free bands and come outside to chat with ppl in the add breaks
Oh wow!! You lucky girl! What did you have to do to win the comp? Did you get to take anyone?

0Jade0

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Did anyone watch Inside Idol last night? Why does Princess Laura get her own bedroom? What a spoilt little brat... "I'm used to my own bedroom, and I have an ensuite and I need time to myself." Like no one else in the house has their own bedroom at home. She just probably doesn't want to get too attached to any of the other idols coz she knows she's going on Monday.
I would want my own room too. That doesn't make me a spoilt brat. I would rather have no interuptions, no people waking me up, talking etc. Especially when there is a competition. It isn't make friends idol.
Although what is the point of her getting attached. She is so shit she should go tomorrow.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Oh wow!! You lucky girl! What did you have to do to win the comp? Did you get to take anyone?
Channel V has this show kinda like inside Idol, you are supposed to watch it and SMS the answer to a multiple choice question, I missed the answer but I guessed C and I got a phone call at skool a few days later...

Coz I wasnt 18 I had to take my mum, it was ok since she liked Idol but she prefered courtney, also I would have liked to have taken one of my friends

*mel*

0Jade0 said:
I would want my own room too. That doesn't make me a spoilt brat. I would rather have no interuptions, no people waking me up, talking etc. Especially when there is a competition. It isn't make friends idol.
Although what is the point of her getting attached. She is so shit she should go tomorrow.
I understand people wanting their own room, but it was the way she explained wanting it... like that's what she has at home and therefore she deserves to have her own room in the idol house. She didn't explain it as having no interruptions, no people waking her up etc. She just said she has her own room at home so she wants one in the house.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
Here are the odds at Centrebet:

Australian Idol III Winner
4.00 Dan England
4.50 Chris Luder
5.00 Natalie Zahra
6.00 Milly Edwards
9.00 Lee Harding
12.00 James Kannis
15.00 Kate DeAraugo
15.00 Roxane Lebrasse
15.00 Anne Robertson
17.00 Dan Spillane
21.00 Tarni Stephens
21.00 Emily Williams
101.00 Laura Gissara

Australian Idol next two eliminated
1.20 Laura Gissara
3.25 Tarni Stephens
3.50 Emily Williams
4.50 Roxane Lebrasse
4.50 Dan Spillane
5.50 Anne Robertson
6.00 Kate DeAraugo
6.50 James Kannis
9.00 Lee Harding
11.00 Natalie Zahra
12.00 Milly Edwards
15.00 Chris Luder
17.00 Dan England

It is really just a top 12 + Laura. LOL.

funniboi

HSC
lol, laura's odds have been 100+ even before the wildcards were selected!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha, how come there's such a huge gap between the top 12th and Laura? :D

And I think the "next two to be eliminated" is stupid. It should just be the reverse of the "winner for Idol III".... e.g how can Natalie has more chance of winning Idol than Milly and at the same time more chance of getting eliminated than Milly. :rolleyes:

funniboi

HSC
lol I have no idea why the gap is so huge, haha, but it has been that big ever since Dan Lee and Natalie made it to the top12, rofl!

funniboi

HSC
Kate + Laura To Be Voted Out 2morrow!

*mel*

funniboi said:
Yes... vote out Laura - but not KATE!!! No way!

They're all so good, I reckon. It's an amazing top 13. The ones that I liked tonight were Dan, Anne, Lee, Kate and James... although I did think it was a bit weird how Lee was dancing when he was singing a song that had the words "war" and "death" in it. But he's still cool!

Laura to go for sure... but I seriously don't know who else. Natalie was so fake, it was sickening so it'd be nice to see her go.

And omg can you believe that Milly is only in year 11?

funniboi

HSC
yeah i was like wtf :eek: when she said she was in year11.

honestly, natalie the one that sang 'absolutely everybody' ?

if so, she told everyone to start dancing, when she just stood there, sinigng. rofl

if you want pepole to dance i suppose you should dance urself,

but i reckon kate didnt sing that good of a song,

to me, it's just laura and kate to go. rofl

*mel*

funniboi said:
yeah i was like wtf :eek: when she said she was in year11.

honestly, natalie the one that sang 'absolutely everybody' ?

if so, she told everyone to start dancing, when she just stood there, sinigng. rofl

if you want pepole to dance i suppose you should dance urself,
Yeah that was Natalie. Haha that was funny when no one started dancing. I don't know what it is exactly... just her facial expressions and crap that make her seem really fake.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i like chris but he almost deserves it for that "beautiful soul" rendition...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)