Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Its got nothing to do with being up yourself, as in the turnon thread most girls will class confidence as being sexy, and anyways, I don't think he is up himself, from all reports (including my best friend, who works at Foxtel) he is an extremely nice guy, possibly the nicest of the competition.

that doesnt stop him from looking like a little dero rat with that hair

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its better than him being some cardboard cutout like most of the others.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
lee IS a cardboard cut out though...when you think about it. Cut out a la simple plan. Ew.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Thats a hell of a lot better than another Anthony Callea.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i went to the show on monday night..and from that i really hope that kate wins..she is seemed like such a nice and genuine person. emily just sat there..with no emotion or real involvment in anything..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
anthony pissed me off badly enough but lee is worse. Why? Anthony can sing at the very least...

monzi

HSC
--

STOP complaining that DAN is out. Maybe if Australia had voted he wouldn't be now would he? EMILY has the best voice I've ever heard in the history of Australian Idol, its immaculate I reckon she could sing at International Level, up there with the Whitney's and the Mariah's.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im sure we all agree that Emily does have a good voice bar the screaming. It's just that some of us have musical tastes that lean more toward Dan. And people did vote. I did. He lost by only 27 votes apparently.

I don't believe Emily has the greatest voice though. Personally, I like both Anthony Callea's and Casey's voice more.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I wanted Lee to make it to top 2, but that he's eliminated, i'm going for emily. :D

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
monzi said:
STOP complaining that DAN is out. Maybe if Australia had voted he wouldn't be now would he? EMILY has the best voice I've ever heard in the history of Australian Idol, its immaculate I reckon she could sing at International Level, up there with the Whitney's and the Mariah's.
I like Emily and all but comparing her to Whitney Houston is just well stupid.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
One could say that anybody on Idol was a billion times better than Whitney Houston. Of course, a billion x zero still equals zero.

Australian Idol = Evil. It corrupts minds, and destroys the credibility of the REAL musicians working hard in our Conservatoriums studying and respecting the artform.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
natstar said:
Is anyone going to the Opera house tomorrow night to watch it? I am...yay
No. I still got an exam to do :(

How do you get tickets? The Official website?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Final Perofrmance

Kate sang first

She was good, as usual. She picked a good sing which suited her voice. She sang the Winner's Single "Maybe Tonight" slightly better than Emily.

Emily sang second

She did her version of Kelly Clarkson's single "Since U Been Gone" and didn't do as good a job as Kelly. She was slightly off for some reason and I didn't think her voice suited that song. She also sang "Emotion" and I don't think she did well at all.

Overall I give Kate a score of 9.2/10 and Emily 8.8/10

The winner's single was pretty good.

Prediction: Emily will win but it will be a close contest.

always_smile

HSC
I also think Emily will win, but i will hope that Kate wins. I think Kate is the best. I have voted for Kate....... GO KATE!!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
winner's single is so boring. Listen to your heart was better..even when it was sung by anthony

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
GO EMILY....SHE ROX...her version on the idol song was better than kate....YAY EMILY FOR IDOL!!!

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
winners single is so bad...worse than casey whatshernames one. yes emily is going to win especially after kates poor performances tonight.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Did any hear about ex judge Dicko's thought on Anthony Callea. Not nice indeed. Something along the lines of very superficial and very vain...needs to find some depth...a very unhappy man.

sospecha

in the middle of nowhere; a hole - seriously
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
winners single is so bad...worse than casey whatshernames one. yes emily is going to win especially after kates poor performances tonight.
what were you listening to??? im usually a emily supporter but last nite kate was so much better...and i liked her version of the single more as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)