Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
tasha1188 said:
GO EMILY....SHE ROX...her version on the idol song was better than kate....YAY EMILY FOR IDOL!!!
ugh. we must have been watching two different performances. Kate's version was ten times better. And Emily's attempt at "Since You Been Gone" was pretty bad. She should have just sung it her OWN way, instead of trying to be Kelly Clarkson. That song is an angry chick song. It's about all this hate, and she wants to wreck him the way he wrecked her. Somehow, Emily found the humour in the song, and spent the whole time SMILING!!!!!!!!!! wtf? it's not a song to be happy about! She can't connect with her songs!

Kate is bloody awesome, and she's so down to earth. After Emily's touchdown, her head has grown too massive for her boots.

GO KATE!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
erawamai said:
Did any hear about ex judge Dicko's thought on Anthony Callea. Not nice indeed. Something along the lines of very superficial and very vain...needs to find some depth...a very unhappy man.
im the first to say that i dislike anthony callea but i don't really get where all this "vain" stuff is coming from. Dicko wouldnt be the first in saying those comments. Anthony is irritating sometimes but he seems like a decent guy.

I can't believe im saying this but im supporting Kate tonight. Emily has irritated me with ehr screaming and tearfulness far too long. Go kate :)

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH how good was the tuck shop ladies against shark boy? hahaha i felt more sorry for that nice white couch than him

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Casey is very uh large now. She should go on celebrity overhaul. I'm not being mean. I'm seriously concerned for her health, I was scared she was going to keel over and collapse then and there.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
that lil kid is sooo good! but his voice will break and his voice will change to, maybe for d worse

EDIT: i also think casey has put on alot of weight reminded me of the lil girl on charlie and the chocolate factory who turns into a big blueberry ball haha

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
wow they really dont like kyle... evil king of the kingdom? i doubt he will be back next year

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
whoa. surprised at how good the kid was considering he was a ball of tears at the auditions lol

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
wow ...they picked someone who sounds like a singer at the local RSL.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Annegelic said:
damn. should've been Emily.
Kate never even got a single touchdown.....
...did you see the look on the judges faces when it they read out Kate. Deary me. Some dissapointed faces.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg icant believe kate won...tho she is a great singer...but i wouldnt buy her album...emily so shudven won...but we'll live...she'll get a record deal and become a gr8 singer so no biggie...being crowned aussie idol is nttn....look at anthony and casey...anthony is doing a million times better than casey...so we never know wat will happen...but yeh...i dont know what im tlkn about...hehe

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
lol how can kate be the aus idol wen she's been rejected twiced. this just shows that this yr idol is just the left overs from previous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)