Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That last guy to audition from Sydney, the HSC student, was really really really good. I hope he goes far in the competition :)

Sydney had some really good people. Woot

*hopeful*

HSC
how funny was that loser who came in with the headphones trying to sing brandy 'have u ever' and the earpiece fell out hahahahah *classic*

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
Re: The OFFICIAL Australian Idol 2006 Thread

I Like Ricky And Joe And.. Dean
Theyre Awesome ! :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

This is sorta Idol related, but who won Australias Brainist Idol? Was is Marty, coz damn he was on fire :)

*hopeful*

HSC

tha bald guy.....yeh marty

HSC
Irish guy was totally the best tonight...everybody else was poor to OK...the last guy was second best.

I will cry if Irish doesn't get through :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

Agreed. Damien, Dean and Nathaniel were all my favs tonight. They all must get through to the next round *fingers crossed*

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i've only seen two or three episodes so far, but i liked dean from his first audition. love the raw voice and he was pretty good tonight...

won't be able to catch any of the rest of the week's episodes, though

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Irish guy was totally the best tonight...everybody else was poor to OK...the last guy was second best.

I will cry if Irish doesn't get through :(
i don't know any of their names, but i completely agree. that irish guy, ohh man he has the most beautiful voice. and the last guy is a total babe!!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I know.. i forget names. Im sick of Kyle however - he seems to bag people out if they dont sing the type of music he seems to like. Oh, and if they arent young and hot also. :| Mark is being less of a jerkoff so far.

Irish is awesome, the last guy is quite attractive, and i liked the first 2 performances the best i think.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
YES! Dean got through!

I might be biased cos he looks so bloody good and I loved the song he sang but he is my absolute favourite so far.

I didn't like that song the Irish dude sang but I'll admit his voice is pretty damn good.

They both have great voices but if I were to listen to a 12 track CD, I'd rather hear Dean's voice :)

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
the girls last night were mostly shit. but if i have to pick two that i hope go through, i would choose that last girl who looked like a hippy who sung that i wish i was a punk rocker song, and that jessica chick who sung i wanna dance with somebody. she has an awesome voice! and shes only bloody 17!

AND YAY!! those two guys got thru. fuck dean is hot

HSC
Yeah, I didn't think any of the girls last nite were too impressive...they were all good, but noone made me go omg I wuv you.

If I had to guess for tonight...Id probably say the NT 17 year old girl and...maybe newcaslte rock chick? My personal faves were probably the first, blond girl and the last i wish i was a punk rocker girl, but I dont think theyll go through.

I'd totally sleep with Irish over Dean. Irish is so...losery in a cute way :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)